May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Dredd 3D Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: High gloss with satin finish per @Wreck and could be Region A locked

More PICS HERE
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-dredd-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/

HDN Exclusive Preview Video

DreddMondoSteelBook1.jpg

00full.jpg

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Official announcement by HDN
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/04/14/dredd-3d-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-announced/

Last edited by a moderator:
you got a point, so without without further clues, we can't logically guess, only random guess

Can't knock a bit of random guessing. With that in mind, my random guess is that the next in the Mondo steelbook series will be an animated flick = Paranorman or Coraline... maybe (both are eOne Canada titles and Mondo have already released vinyls for both flicks)

I love this guessing games..
Some Mondo with RED overtones..
cc: Bro @Bluprint
View attachment 149655
Aliens and Predator are both Fox
The Thing is Universal
The Lost Boys is Warner
Terminator 2 is Mongrel
View attachment 149656
Both Inglourious Basterds & Kill Bill by Tyler Stout's are released by Alliance/eOne.

I will be happy with any of this..

Your logic is unassailable!

My oft repeated questions in this forum, as to whether any of the major studios have agreed to participate in this collection of Mondo Steelbooks, have been conspicuously ignored by those in a position to answer them. I hope this merely an oversight.

Until such time as that participation is confirmed, it must be assumed that future releases will continue to be from the eOne (Alliance) and Mongrel catalogues.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
@augustus I'm pretty sure the people behind this collection are working very hard to convince the bigger studios. It just takes time. We will all love the Fox, WB, Universal and the toughest customer Disney/Marvel to have their films be included in the growing MondoX collection. Having said that, there are still quite a few titles from the studios/vendors on board I will like to see (eg Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, Terminator 2, Django Unchained, Dredd, Zero Dark Thirty among others)