The Divergent Series: Allegiant - In theaters March 18, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Divergent Series: Allegiant - Part 1 (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Robert Schwentke[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Shailene Woodley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Theo James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Naomi Watts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Octavia Spencer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Stevenson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoë Kravitz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miles Teller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ansel Elgort[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maggie Q[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Keiynan Lonsdale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nadia Hilker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alisha Heng[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-03-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Beatrice Prior and Tobias Eaton venture into the world outside of the fence and are taken into protective custody by a mysterious agency known as the Bureau of Genetic Welfare.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
afS2Prr0Rbzql8kuvjyLR8CkRNS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]From IMDB

Trailer:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: RekLess and Drum18
MUCH nicer haircut! YEah... yeah... I know...
That CGI on wall climbing was ugh... but for the rest, let's hope it lives up the 1st chapter... last one was a big meh for me!

Totally agree on the hair. Looks WAY better.

Before the first movie even came out I started reading the books. Read the first two, started the 3rd (this one) and only read a couple chapters and never finished it... not a good sign. haha
Also Not a big fan of the splitting the final book into 2 movies thing. Its overdone and unnecessary.

But, I know I'll still watch this and the other one... I just hope they're done with the silly dream sequences.

Reactions: Drum18

I'm so damn behind on everything here on HDN! :sorry:

I finally got around to watching this trailer, AWESOME! :woot: Can't wait to see it next year! :thumbs: And I'm loving her hair, hopefully for the last film it goes back to the way it was in Divergent... long and sexy! :hungry: :drool:

Get in here @RekLess and @Actarus :)