Black Mass - In theaters September 18, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Black Mass (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Scott Cooper[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Johnny Depp[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joel Edgerton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benedict Cumberbatch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dakota Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Bacon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jesse Plemons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Corey Stoll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Sarsgaard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Juno Temple[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Scott[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The true story of Whitey Bulger, the brother of a state senator and the most infamous violent criminal in the history of South Boston, who became an FBI informant to take down a Mafia family invading his turf.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
rzSdzoNTawvGasn6MnSPdWGpwmK.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDB
Starring: Johnny Depp, Joel Edgerton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Kevin Bacon, Dakota Johnson, Jesse Plemons, Corey Stoll, Rory Cochrane, Sienna Miller, Adam Scott

In 1970s South Boston, FBI Agent John Connolly (Joel Edgerton) persuades Irish mobster James “Whitey” Bulger (Johnny Depp) to collaborate with the FBI and eliminate a common enemy: the Italian mob. The drama tells the true story of this unholy alliance, which spiraled out of control, allowing Whitey to evade law enforcement, consolidate power, and become one of the most ruthless and powerful gangsters in Boston history.

Trailer:

Last edited:
A fine looking cast and I see johnny depp is there too ....................or perhaps he can do a Donnie brasco and remind us all how good he once was.
Should be an interesting take on the mans life , very well connected politically and probably the major reason why he evaded lengthy prison sentences

Looks absolutely fantastic. Depps comeback after a 10+ year stint of bad luck

Every trailer I've seen has just built up my anticipation for this film, hope it doesn't disappoint. Don't believe it will, can't wait to see it. Depp looks phenomenal thus far. Must see if you ask me.

This looks amazing. I also hope this does not dissapoint

I think this looks great and the cast is very impressive. I'm thinking this will be a solid movie, but it may not be financially successful given Depp's recent track record. I'll still check it out.

Reactions: Marina Blue