Montreal
Release date: August 4th, 2015
Purchase link: Insurgent
Price: $29.99
Group buy: Drum18

01.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
The first Steel from FutureShop was so nice, the design and the finish was sweet and the Movie was great(personal taste) and it is still on the shelf when only 2000 Units were made to canada for FutureShop and that now I assume was transferred to BB.ca.

Also ES had done a Stunning WEA Artwork for Divergent and was very nice, of course they know what they are doing. But when I brought it up to them when they were asking for suggestions for a new steel, Insurgent was on the list, but I was told that even they were not able to sell all their Divergent copies which were stunning. So it seems that even though first movie was great there seems to have been problems with steelbooks sales and now INSURGENT that I have seen and was disappointed and with that Poor Artwork which I don't get, so many other artworks could have been so much greater that could have helped the sell of the steel even though not as strong as the first movie and with BestBuy really bad quality control (never had an issue with a future Shop Steel and 3 times in a row issue with BB steels makes me want to boycott them.

Cancelled my steel order. Will wait for pictures to see if looks better or will go for a different version(Amaray)

Last edited:
i just can not stand her posing for this art, shes like here comes the shot let me look pretty....lol....thats way i passed on those versions....love my UK one for the first n i will get the Netherlands for the insurgent one....

Reactions: Le Marquis
i just can not stand her posing for this art, shes like here comes the shot let me look pretty....lol....thats way i passed on those versions....love my UK one for the first n i will get the Netherlands for the insurgent one....
I just can't stand her...PERIOD! She's got one of those faces where you see someone and you just wanna punch them in the face. You know what I'm talking about? :LOL:

Matching art, heck, even matching j-cards. But only for a ****** movie :meh: (Don't hate me for that Franky, I hope you wont see this :))

P.S. - @Actarus Did you tag me in this thread buddy? Don't see anything but got a notification :confused:

I just can't stand her...PERIOD! She's got one of those faces where you see someone and you just wanna punch them in the face. You know what I'm talking about? :LOL:

Matching art, heck, even matching j-cards. But only for a ****** movie :meh: (Don't hate me for that Franky, I hope you wont see this :))

P.S. - @Actarus Did you tag me in this thread buddy? Don't see anything but got a notification :confused:

@AlienKing yes I had lol but deleted it while I was rewatching the movie, but Glad I did lol oh such hate for such a wonderful Actress and So stunningly Gorgeous...love her lol :drool: I enjoyed the 2nd viewing of the movie 100% more than the first time, I guess first time I was not in the right frame of mind, second viewing it was just very nice and watched it in 3D and the 3D is very nice (with active 3D tech).

@AlienKing yes I had lol but deleted it while I was rewatching the movie, but Glad I did lol oh such hate for such a wonderful Actress and So stunningly Gorgeous...love her lol :drool: I enjoyed the 2nd viewing of the movie 100% more than the first time, I guess first time I was not in the right frame of mind, second viewing it was just very nice and watched it in 3D and the 3D is very nice (with active 3D tech).
Really? But it wasn't even filmed in 3D. It's what people call "fake 3d". It was filmed 2D but 3D was added in post-production stage. Sometimes, yes the 3D is done well, but mostly it is not.
And yea, that girl is not my type :p Are you suggesting I should give her another chance and watch the movie a second time?