666 Park Ave (Cancelled) [ABC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
254409_370769839668665_509941872_n.jpg

What would you do to have everything you desire? Step inside 666 Park Avenue, New York's most seductive address. We all have some burning needs, desires and ambitions. For the residents of The Drake, the premier apartment building on Manhattan's Upper East Side, these will all be met – for a price – courtesy of the building's mysterious owner, Gavin Doran (Terry O'Quinn). But be careful what you wish for, because the price you have to pay is your soul. ABC's wickedly sensual, sexy and spine-tingling new drama about fulfilling our deepest desires, 666 Park Avenue, will air Sundays from 10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.

When Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and Henry Martin (Dave Annable), an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, arrive in New York City, the glamorous center of industry and media, they are offered the opportunity to manage the historic Drake. Jane, a small town girl with big ambitions, always knew she wanted to be an architect. Henry, a member of the Mayor's staff, is grounded, intelligent and tenacious. They are lured by the intoxicating lifestyle of New York's wealthy elite.

Gavin, who has many skeletons in his own closet, is at the height of his world and commands the dark power of The Drake. Olivia (Vanessa Williams), his beautiful but enigmatic, supportive wife, wears her elegance, wealth and position in society as armor… but cracks will slowly be revealed.

Jane and Henry not only fall prey to the machinations of Gavin and Olivia, but unwittingly live in the dark embrace of the building's supernatural forces which endanger the lives of its residents. These include Brian Leonard (Robert Buckley), a young playwright pining for his early success and promise. Brian's wife, Louise (Mercedes Masöhn), is a rising hot star in the world of fashion photography. Alexis Blume (Helena Mattsson) is a troubled young woman who is the picture of obsession -- what is her real connection to Gavin, and what part will she play in Brian and Louise's life? Tony DeMeo (Erik Palladino), The Drake's doorman, is the eyes and ears of the building. And then there is 14-year-old Nona Clark (Samantha Logan), who has a blossoming psychic ability, allowing her to look into the future of her fellow Drake occupants.

Sexy, enticing and captivating, home to an epic struggle of good versus evil, The Drake maintains a dark hold over all of its tenants in this new, chilling drama, tempting them through their ambitions and desires.

666 Park Avenue stars Rachael Taylor (Charlie's Angels, Grey's Anatomy, Transformers) as Jane Van Veen, Dave Annable (Brothers & Sisters, Reunion) as Henry Martin, Mercedes Masöhn (The Finder, Chuck, Three Rivers) as Louise Leonard, Robert Buckley (One Tree Hill, Lipstick Jungle) as Brian Leonard, Helena Mattsson (Iron Man 2, Nikita, Desperate Housewives) as Alexis Blume, Erik Palladino (U-571, ER, Murphy Brown) as Tony DeMeo and Samantha Logan as Nona Clark, with Vanessa Williams (Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Shaft, Soul Food) as Olivia Doran and Terry O'Quinn (Lost, Millennium, Hawaii Five-0, Alias, The West Wing, Jag) as Gavin Doran.

Based on the book series by Gabriella Pierce, 666 Park Avenue is executive-produced by Matthew Miller (Chuck, Human Target), David Wilcox (Fringe, Life on Mars), who is also the creator, Gina Girolamo (The Secret Circle, The Lying Game) and Leslie Morgenstein (Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, The Secret Circle, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants). The pilot for 666 Park Avenue was written by Wilcox and directed by Alex Graves (Fringe, The West Wing), who was also an executive producer. 666 Park Avenue is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Alloy Entertainment (Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars) and Warner Bros. Television.

Attachments

• 666 Park Avenue.jpg
    666 Park Avenue.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the first episode last sunday. It kinda reminds me of American Horror Story a little bit.

Didnt watch AMS but I really did like the 1st episode. Im gunna' give this show a go as Im super curious to know what's going on, lol. And Rachael Taylor is pretty easy on the eyes too ;)

I'm still really enjoying this show and i really hope that we get atleast a few seasons of it. I love watching this after The Walking Dead every sunday night.

Just like i figured, Cancelled. I'm done with ABC, after this year. 2 years in a row, they cancelled great shows.

+1 bro.... They cancelled my favourite new tv show in Last Resort and I was watching this 666 Park Ave too which also got canned. Im so done with ABC... I was watching there show Revolution as well but now that they canned these I quit watching that one as well. **** ABC. Never watching another one of there shows unless I absolutely have to for some special reason. I pretty much hate the major networks and much prefer HBO, AMC, Showtime, etc... they seem to be much better about canning good tv shows on there channels.

Last edited:
+1 bro.... They cancelled my favourite new tv show in Last Resort and I was watching this 666 Park Ave too which also got canned. Im so done with ABC... I was watching there show Revolution as well but now that they canned these I quit watching that one as well. **** ABC. Never watching another one of there shows unless I absolutely have to for some special reason. I pretty much hate the major networks and much prefer HBO, AMC, Showtime, etc... they seem to be much better about canning good tv shows on there channels.

I wanted to watch Last Resort, but it was on the same time as the comedies that i watch, and my dvr was already recording 2 things at it's timeslot. I remember ABC cancelling a few shows last year that i liked as well and The River, earlier this year. They should just stop trying to give people new shows and keep re-running Wipeout.

Sadly enough, Revolution will probably disappear also.

I wanted to watch Last Resort, but it was on the same time as the comedies that i watch, and my dvr was already recording 2 things at it's timeslot. I remember ABC cancelling a few shows last year that i liked as well and The River, earlier this year. They should just stop trying to give people new shows and keep re-running Wipeout.

Sadly enough, Revolution will probably disappear also.

ABC has always been really bad with canning shows for no good reason. I was reluctant to even start watching one of there shows but this new season these 3 shows I mentioned in my post before looked too good not too. Needless to say I quit watching abc tv shows.

SYFY is supposedly considering picking this show up, which would be badass. They saved Merlin from cancellation in the U.S. and it made it 5 years. Come on SYFY, save another one of my favorite shows.

I knew this would get cancelled from the pilot. Not a bad show, but it lacked something... But in the end, it was entertaining, I don't think it deserved to be cancelled. Though there are many great shows that get cancelled nowadays, it seems like if they don't get as popular as shows as GoT, TWD,TVD, or so... they are not interested in investing in those shows, even if they are profitable

I watched the eps that did air, but it never really was a 'great' show for me. Some of the acting was not great and the story seemed to linger a bit. But, still a cool concept, as I like supernatural/ghost themed shows. I have also seen worse, TBH.

Yeah, the thing that sucks, is the nielsen ratings don't take into account all of the people like myself, who DVR pretty much everything, so alot of good shows get cancelled. It's gotta be close to 3/4 of all new shows end up cancelled within the first year or two.

This is the only one of the cancelled shows that i definitely won't miss the burn ioff episodes. This show was so great, i was most hurt when this was cancelled, as compared to all of the other shows that i watched that were cancelled.