Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 19, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CAD $23.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

At that price, and already having multiple copies of the Bourne movies (SteelBook and otherwise), I guess I'm buying this JUST for the SteelBook. ;)

I'm thinking put this with my legacy steelbook and buy the amaray of the new movie and put the disc in Legacy's spot in this one. Then, if Damon makes another, replace the bonus disc. Then hope he quits as Bourne.

Big FAIL, seeing as the Bourne Series is FIVE movies now.
It's like buying a trilogy set for a series that has 6 movies....pointless.
...And not only is it a Big Head Cover - it is worse! It's the BACK of someone's Big Head cover!!:hilarious:

Picked this up this morning at BB, price is $34.99, however it includes an $8 off Jason Bourne coupon.

Question for the community: The large black with white font/copy title on the front of the SteelBook, reading The Bourne Classified Collection...includes all 4 movies + bonus disc, etc. is actually a sticker. Should/would you remove the sticker, or should/would you leave it in place?

Picked this up this morning at BB, price is $34.99, however it includes an $8 off Jason Bourne coupon.

Question for the community: The large black with white font/copy title on the front of the SteelBook, reading The Bourne Classified Collection...includes all 4 movies + bonus disc, etc. is actually a sticker. Should/would you remove the sticker, or should/would you leave it in place?
Keep the sticker and get rid of the terrible steelbook