May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Secret Life of Pets 2

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Chris Renaud

Cast: Jenny Slate, Kevin Hart, Harrison Ford, Tiffany Haddish

Release: 2019-07-03

Plot: A sequel to the animated hit The Secret Life of Pets.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
The Secret Life of Pets 2 Officially Set for 2018!
Source: ComingSoon.net
With the announcement today that Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures’ film The Secret Life of Pets has crossed $400 million at the worldwide box office, the pair have announced that The Secret Life of Pets 2 will be released on July 13, 2018; one of the previously announced dates for an Illumination film.

The Secret Life of Pets 2 will follow this summer’s blockbuster about the lives our pets lead after we leave for work or school each day. Illumination founder and CEO Chris Meledandri and his longtime collaborator Janet Healy will produce the sequel. The Secret Life of Pets 2 will see the return of writer Brian Lynch (Minions) and once again be directed by Chris Renaud (Despicable Me series, Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax).
tumblr_nq49f3uc0L1tbhbhmo1_500.gif

popcorn2.gif

I really loved the first one and I can't wait to see this one. But odd choice for the type of dog Tiffany Haddish is voicing. Someone said on a trailer she'd be better suited for a rottweiler and I honestly agree

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Watched the 1st one again the other night and forgot how much I enjoyed it :) so very much looking forward to the second.

Some of these posters are actually making me want to check out the film... almost.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database