8 Mile (Blu-ray FuturePak) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Full credit goes to @Flash! ...

Hey sorry if this has been posted already I couldn't find it. :)

8 Mile and Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas futurepak's instore at HMV

They are in the 2 for £25, they are pretty nice, bright artwork.

image.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Hi, Does anyone know anything more about this and the Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas HMV Exclusive Metalpak. I would really like to get hold of them. Thanks a lot

Sorry should have been more specific as I cant find anyone selling these online anywhere (amazon marketplace, ebay etc). Has anyone seen them recently in HMV, i.e are they still available?

Reactions: Maccadinho25
Unfortunately dont have a HMV near me anymore but as theyre not anywhere, theyre either a very small print run or as no one knows them theyre all in HMVs across the country not being picked up! Maybe call a few stores and they can check their stock?

Sorry should have been more specific as I cant find anyone selling these online anywhere (amazon marketplace, ebay etc). Has anyone seen them recently in HMV, i.e are they still available?

They were a hmv exclusive and most stores literally got 1 or 2 per store. Both my 8 mile and Fear were damaged when I opened them but it was kinda small stuff so based on rarity I just kept them. I would as suggested already phone your local stores and ask them.

Gotta love how the song that represents the movie says "You only have one shot one chance to blow"

and the back of this says "Every moment is another chance" seems very contradictory to what Em thought .. (n) o_O

At least two of these HMV "Exclusives" can be found at ZAVVI - I know because I bought them there (not having access to a local HMV any more).
The two available are part of their so-called "Unforgettable range" :-
1) 8 MILE @GBP 12.34 - bought on the 20/10/15 (with code)
2) AMERICAN PIE @GBP 8.99 - bought on the 16/12/15 (ditto)
Still waiting for the final one that I'm missing to appear at Zavvi (FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS) . . .
Prices on the high side at the moment there for both but should return to previous prices during Flash Sales :-
1) GBP 24.99 (before code)
2) GBP 19.99 (ditto)