Jackie - In select theaters December 2, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jackie (2016)

Tagline: I want them to see what they have done to Jack.

Genre: Drama

Director: Pablo Larraín

Cast: Natalie Portman, Peter Sarsgaard, Greta Gerwig, Billy Crudup, John Hurt, Richard E. Grant, Caspar Phillipson, Beth Grant, John Carroll Lynch, Max Casella, Sara Verhagen, Hélène Kuhn, Deborah Findlay, Corey Johnson, Aidan O'Hare, Ralph Brown, David Caves, Penny Downie, Georgie Glen, Julie Judd, Peter Hudson, John Paval, Bill Dunn, Vivienne Vernes, Craig Sechler, Rebecca Compton, Bryan Ashby, David DeBoy, Stéphane Höhn, Serge Onteniente, Sunnie Pelant, Aiden Weinberg, Brody Weinberg, Roland Pidoux, Emmanuel Herault, William Beaux d'Albenas, Nicolas Guigou, David Friszman, Chloé Berthier, Eric Soubelet, Gaspard Koenig, Mathilde Ripley, Barbara Foliot, Albain Venzo, Frédérique Adler, Patrick Hamel, Benjamin Loeh, Jeff Moore, Marla Aaron Wapner, Nathan Ferguson, Lindsay Dyan Epp, Yann Bean, Eric Supensky, John Mitchell, Alejandro Chamorro, Neil McNeil, Dan Mendel, Don Whatley, Stephanie Cookie Carson, Chaz Riddle, Sarah Middlemiss, Matthew Bowerman, Kahil Dotay, Philip Greene, Loretta Burnette, George Kardulias, Kayla Anderson, Chrisdine King, Grégoire Foessel, Denise Basile, Stephen L. Kolb, Rick Burk, Jay Bush II, Robert E Thompson, Dawn Lucajko, Richard Allen Cramer, Michael Garvey

Release: 2016-12-02

Runtime: 91

Plot: An account of the days of First Lady, Jacqueline Kennedy, in the immediate aftermath of John F. Kennedy's assassination in 1963.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Flash

JACKIE is a searing and intimate portrait of one of the most important and tragic moments in American history, seen through the eyes of the iconic First Lady, then Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy (Natalie Portman). JACKIE places us in her world during the days immediately following her husband's assassination. Known for her extraordinary dignity and poise, here we see a psychological portrait of the First Lady as she struggles to maintain her husband’s legacy and the world of "Camelot" that they created and loved so well.

Poster :photo:

jackie poster.jpg

Reactions: Flash
I think the JFK nostalgia crowd is nonexistent now....
This will land with a loud thud.

Totally disagree

'Nostalgia crowd' lol what an odd phrase.

There are HUGE numbers of people worldwide that are JFK enthusiasts and many people are still fascinated by their life and story, the sheer volume of books on JFK and Jackie is colossal, it is something that will never fade away.

Any of these biopics are for an specific market and I personally can't wait for it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
Totally disagree

'Nostalgia crowd' lol what an odd phrase.

There are HUGE numbers of people worldwide that are JFK enthusiasts and many people are still fascinated by their life and story, the sheer volume of books on JFK and Jackie is colossal, it is something that will never fade away.

Any of these biopics are for an specific market and I personally can't wait for it :thumbs:
There may be a big audience that buys books and watches miniseries and tv movies, but there hasn't been anything JFK-centric on the big screen (of any weight) in forever. I have absolutely nothing against it, just tired of "Kennedys-as-Royalty" nonsense.

Last edited:
There may be a big audience that buys books and watches miniseries and tv movies, but there hasn't been anything JFK-centric on the big screen (of any weight) in forever. I have absolutely nothing against it, just tired of "Kennedys-as-Royalty" nonsense.

That's your opinion and that's cool but I still disagree. As I said this type of thing isn't going to be a blockbuster but it's interesting that it has got to the big screen and Natalie really looks like Jackie very interested to see it.

I think the JFK nostalgia crowd is nonexistent now....
This will land with a loud thud.

:LOL:

I love your way with words

She looks good as Jackie and it smells of oscars but I'm not too sure personally

Acting wise will most likely be top notch but it don't really Interest me

I wasn't a big fan of Lincoln and Spielberg is one of my favs although spader was incredible (scene stealer) and Tommy too, same for 'W' but I find Oliver stone hit and miss and I didn't like j. Edgar either. My least fav Leo film (even below critters 3 lol)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database