Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Atomic Blonde (2017)

Genre: Thriller

Director: David Leitch

Cast: Charlize Theron, James McAvoy, Sofia Boutella, Eddie Marsan, Toby Jones, John Goodman, Til Schweiger, Bill Skarsgård, James Faulkner, Roland Møller, Sam Hargrave, Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson, Lili Gesler, Sara Natasa Szonda, Cale Schultz, Barbara Sukowa, Attila Árpa, Martin Angerbauer, Declan Hannigan, Balázs Lengyel, Daniel Hargrave, Greg Rementer, Daniel Bernhardt

Release: 2017-07-28

Runtime: 115

Plot: An undercover MI6 agent is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow agent and recover a missing list of double agents.

Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 Full trailer tomorrow! :)
@kaw I know! :hungry: Question is... who will post it? You? Me? or @Drum18? :naughty:
TvGGHQG.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and kaw
I have to confess when I first saw the poster on line without any info about the film I thought it was going to be about the life of Debbie Harry. How wrong can you get!

Is that Debbie Harry in your avatar mate? Bit of a coincidence as I always think of Blondie's song Atomic whenever the name of this movie pops up lol.

It is the amazing & and Atomic (blondie) Debbie Harry

If I could go back in time and sweep someone of their feet (or at least try) it would be her or Audrey Hepburn

And charlize falls into the same category

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It is the amazing & and Atomic (blondie) Debbie Harry

If I could go back in time and sweep someone of their feet (or at least try) it would be her or Audrey Hepburn

And charlize falls into the same category
Dude! I swear we have the exact same taste in women. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database