DVD 85% off Planet of the Apes w/Head Edition (DVD) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Get deal here

2233133-8110-20131217.jpg

HELL YEAH! Merry Christmas to me! :oohyeah: I just received my APE in the mail! :LOL: and for only $30 with free shipping! :scat: Thanks again for the link DB!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

:drool: :movie:

My next purchase will be the T2 Blu-Ray with Endoskull Bust! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you...I was to late to the party! :-(
Was gonna ask you to pick me up a copy and send me.

DAMN Erik! You should of asked me sooner, I would of ordered you a copy! :( If this deal happens again I'll be more than happy to help you my friend! :thumbs:

Reactions: Hooch
HELL YEAH! Merry Christmas to me! :oohyeah: I just received my APE in the mail! :LOL: and for only $30 with free shipping! :scat: Thanks again for the link DB!

My next purchase will be the T2 Blu-Ray with Endoskull Bust! :thumbs:

Nice pics Bloodsnake, I received mine a couple of weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see it had the complete TV series and animated series from the 70's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Nice pics Bloodsnake, I received mine a couple of weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised to see it had the complete TV series and animated series from the 70's.

Thanks Cbs! :LOL: Same thing happened to me, I was not expecting the Complete TV and the animated series! Couldn't pass this awesome set for $30! EEK! I just wish it was Blu-Ray, not DVD!

oh hey,
what happened with me is I got an email from foxconnect saying since I bought Predator 3D Collectors edition that I might be interested in the Planet of the Apes, I went to website to check it out, and it was only 30 bucks. I was gonna pass because I already have the Blu Ray Collection, but then I said, I loved the original movie with Charleton Heston and Roddy McDowal, prolly didn't spel their names right, but you know what I mean lol. So I decided to get it anyways. I too was surprised when I opened it and saw that the Animated series was included. it was sold out in a few days of ordering so I am happy I changed my mind lol. :scat:

Reactions: bloodsnake007