Detroit - In theaters August 04, 2017

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Detroit (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]History[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Kathryn Bigelow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Poulter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hannah Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kaitlyn Dever[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Reynor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Krasinski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Strong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jacob Latimore[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph David-Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben O'Toole[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Algee Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Mitchell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laz Alonso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chris Chalk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leon G. Thomas III[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Malcolm David Kelley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ephraim Sykes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peyton 'Alex' Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nathan Davis Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mason Alban[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]JJ Batteast[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-08-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A police raid in Detroit in 1967 results in one of the largest citizens' uprisings in the history of the United States.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1] Detroit.jpg [/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Wow, that made my hairs stand up

This looks incredible, and has awards smothered all over it

I'm not massively into boyega and his absolutely everywhere at the moment but he looks great in this.
And good to see poulter get some more adult roles (still remember first seeing him in son of Rambo and that annoying uk sketch show he was in)

Also was that the guy who plays Easy E & the Sam tarleys bird from thrones?
Quite like them both if it is them

Really looking forward to this

Surprised not many have commented in here

I'm looking forward to it too guys! @Flloydo @bloodsnake007 @Noodles

Some of this was filmed near Boston not far from where I grew up. Looks gritty and with Kathryn Bigelow I know we're in for a treat. :) :thumbs:

Yeah really up for this one. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets oscars buzz.

Cool, I love the Boston accent (in films, I've never actually met anyone from Boston)