Murder on the Orient Express - In theaters November 10, 2017

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Murder on the Orient Express (2017)

Genre: Drama, Mystery

Director: Kenneth Branagh

Cast: Kenneth Branagh, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Judi Dench, Johnny Depp, Josh Gad, Derek Jacobi, Leslie Odom Jr., Michelle Pfeiffer, Daisy Ridley, Tom Bateman, Olivia Colman, Lucy Boynton, Marwan Kenzari, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Sergei Polunin, Miranda Raison, Hayat Kamille, Joseph Long, Adam Garcia, Honey Holmes, Alaa Safi, Lasco Atkins, Bernardo Santos, Bern Collaco, Jason Matthewson, Ziad Abaza, Jill Buchanan, Nick Owenford, James Pimenta, Tony Paul West, Asan N'Jie, Alan Calton, Tom Dab, Elena Valdameri, Ekran Mustafa, Fran Targ, Tate Pitchie-Cooper, Scarlett Archer, Charles Streeter, Gerald Maliqi, Raj Awasti, Emanuel Coelho, Andy Apollo, Alejandro Rodriguez Chavez, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Dardan Kolicaj, Nina Kumar, Zeynep Rose Kina, Rami Nasr, Tom Rodgers, Sid Sagar, Rodrig Andrisan, Michael Rouse, Christopher Mulvin, Matthew Hawksley, Adrian Danila, Kate Tydman, Ben Gonzales, Benjayx Murphy, Festim Lama, Pip Jordan, Yasmin Harrison

Release: 2017-11-10

Plot: Genius Belgian detective Hercule Poirot investigates the murder of an American tycoon aboard the Orient Express train.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
iBlfxlw8qwtUS0R8YjIU7JtM6LM.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Massive cast

Wonder if this will be any good

Something seems off

So origianlly the pictures made it look like it was going to be silly but I just see the trailer and it could work. Looks ok and like I said before it's a decent cast (hope Depp don't ruin it - I assume he's the victim judging from him being absent in the POV shot). Didn't realise Branagh was directing and his accent sounds great.

Really like that poster of the express and the red smoke

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I think this will be a boxoffice disaster.
I also don't like the style of the movie. It is somewhat set in early 30s (I guess) and yet it seems too modern & clean and the accent of Branagh? I can't take him seriously that way, sorry. Don't get me started on the music.. gosh. I hope they only used it for the trailers.

Definitly gonna skip this in theatres, but if it's any good, it'd be a pleasant surprise.

Saw this tonight.
The way it was filmed was very good, beautiful at times. I won't go into any spoilers but I was a little disappointed in the way to plot unfolded.
Still I'd give it a 7/10.

Also, I think I was the youngest person in the theater. haha (Was packed tho).

Saw this tonight.
The way it was filmed was very good, beautiful at times. I won't go into any spoilers but I was a little disappointed in the way to plot unfolded.
Still I'd give it a 7/10.

Also, I think I was the youngest person in the theater. haha (Was packed tho).
original is still way better but this wasn't bad..

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database