Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Killing Gunther ()

Genre: Action, Comedy

Director: Taran Killam

Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Taran Killam, Bobby Moynihan, Hannah Simone, Aaron Yoo, Alex Duncan, Ryan Gaul, Cobie Smulders, Peter Kelamis, Amir Talai, Paul Brittain, Joel Labelle, Allison Tolman, Elizabeth Bowen

Plot: A group of eccentric assassins are fed up with Gunther, the world's greatest hitman, and decide to kill him, but their plan turns into a series of bungled encounters as Gunther seems to always be one step ahead.

Attachments

• arnold - gunther hitman.jpg
    arnold - gunther hitman.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 611
Last edited by a moderator:

Arnold Schwarzenegger in First Look at Why We’re Killing Gunther :photo:
View attachment 313010
Why We’re Killing Gunther is said to follow Gunther, “the world’s greatest hitman,” who comes under friendly fire when a group of international assassins decides that he’s too much of a braggart for his own good and that they’ll off him once and for all. As they pursue him, however, they find that Gunther’s “world’s greatest hitman” title is not an undeserved one and that the master assassin is ahead of them every step of the way.

The film also stars Cobie Smulders (The Avengers), Allison Tolman (Krampus), Hannah Simone (The New Girl) and Bobby Moynihan (Saturday Night Live).

This looks so different to any film he's made. Love his look

Hopefully it's decent

Haha yeah, I love how Arnie looks too. Its very GQ or something. Makes him look youthful.

I also like how this feels like it was filmed by a bunch of friends in a weekend. May not be the most polished film ever, but if they are having a good time, hopefully we will as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Haha yeah, I love how Arnie looks too. Its very GQ or something. Makes him look youthful.

I also like how this feels like it was filmed by a bunch of friends in a weekend. May not be the most polished film ever, but if they are having a good time, hopefully we will as well.

Spot on

He looks like a ex Asos model who's decided to give it another go 20 years later after packing it in to win the worlds strongest man for 15 years in a row

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database