Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Thoroughbreds (2018)

Genre: Drama, Thriller

Director: Cory Finley

Cast: Olivia Cooke, Anya Taylor-Joy, Anton Yelchin, Paul Sparks, Francie Swift, Kaili Vernoff, Stephanie Atkinson, Chaunty Spillane, Lauren Laperriere, Xavier Dillingham, Thomas Dings

Release: 2018-03-09

Runtime: 90

Plot: Two teenage girls in suburban Connecticut rekindle their unlikely friendship after years of growing apart. In the process, they learn that neither is what she seems to be, and that a murder might solve both of their problems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
As much as i try to say this in a nice way i'll probably offend someone so i might as well just say it...

For a guy who's dead, he's been releasing quite a bit of movies. There was another movie was supposedly his 'last' movie, yet here we are. Anyway, i like the guy and i like Anya so i'll watch it (if it gets a theatrical release here)

As much as i try to say this in a nice way i'll probably offend someone so i might as well just say it...

For a guy who's dead, he's been releasing quite a bit of movies. There was another movie was supposedly his 'last' movie, yet here we are. Anyway, i like the guy and i like Anya so i'll watch it (if it gets a theatrical release here)

It is weird to see him pop up in things. But you would be amazed how far in advance they film some of these movies.
This is coming out close to 2 years after his death.

Same with something like Troll Hunters. He has recorded Season 2 way before season 1 was even released.

It is weird to see him pop up in things. But you would be amazed how far in advance they film some of these movies.
This is coming out close to 2 years after his death.

Same with something like Troll Hunters. He has recorded Season 2 way before season 1 was even released.
That's true; even though we know this mostly, but we tend to forget or overlook it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database