Mar 15, 2014
Quebec, Canada
Release date: January 16, 2018
Purchase link: In-Store Only
Price: 36.99 CAD
Notes: Includes Steel Model Kit with Combo Pack

26678356_10156260692841029_1627668625169432591_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been following all the releases pretty closely and other than this one I've only seen it as a Walmart exclusive in the USA. Of course I could have missed some. There are a lot of editions!

HDZ is passing strange ( as in, guessing their release dates is via dartboard lately) but it looks like they will be offering a Silver release of BOTH the original Blade Runner and the BR 2049.
That could make for a nice double-bill.

I picked up the last 5 at my local Wal-mart. It's something that went out of stock quick on the preorder and honestly don't think they made a lot of. I have a feeling this will become rare in the future.

Hi mate thanks... Can't see any similar threads. If you got a link please out it on or happy to take gb offer mate... Thanks alot
It seems i saw the US Walmart version. I dont know anyone will be doing a GB for this but if you want one, send me a PM and I can help you.

HDZ is passing strange ( as in, guessing their release dates is via dartboard lately) but it looks like they will be offering a Silver release of BOTH the original Blade Runner and the BR 2049.
That could make for a nice double-bill.

I'm very much looking forward to both HDZ releases. I'll never understand why they went with silver label instead of gold, but I'm sure they'll still be really nice.