Digibook Justice League (2017) (Blu-ray Lenticular Digibook) (Sunrise Records Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: March 13, 2018
Purchase link: in store only
Price: CDN $35.99

JL digibook (1).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So i tried preordering this but apparently information on their system is so bad the guy couldnt even make out which edition was the digibook edition. I told him it's Sunrise exclusive but still, he couldnt find it. So for now i told him to preorder the edition that is not 4K. Hopefully it's not the regular Amaray.

@rj531 @tridon @kaw

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and tridon
So i tried preordering this but apparently information on their system is so bad the guy couldnt even make out which edition was the digibook edition. I told him it's Sunrise exclusive but still, he couldnt find it. So for now i told him to preorder the edition that is not 4K. Hopefully it's not the regular Amaray.

@rj531 @tridon @kaw

I didn't even realize that they were doing pre-orders. Let me know if you have any trouble getting this. I'm going to my Sunrise on my lunch break next Tuesday to grab mine. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'll also be picking this up! I was late to the digibook greatness, does anyone know if Sunrise has any copies of the Wonder Woman exclusive kicking around?

I'll also be picking this up! I was late to the digibook greatness, does anyone know if Sunrise has any copies of the Wonder Woman exclusive kicking around?
Long, long, loooooong sold out! They dont even have any Blade Runner exclusives left. Apparently they dont get many copies of their exclusives per store. Mostly less than 10. And there arent many stores around.

Was that an issue last time? This will be the first time I'm getting the digibook there but I was able to pick up both IT and Dunkirk steelbooks opening day
The Blade Runner exclusive sold out pretty quick. Almost all of their exclusives sell out within couple of days. The issue is that they are still new to this "exclusive" business so they are playing it safe by ordering a few copies per location. Usually less than 10. The upcoming Jumanji steelbook is already sold out at my location. They were only getting 6 apparently.

Had 8 in mine too. With the horrible Steelbook art, this was an easy decision. Just too bad no 4k in this one...

Just fmi, mine was $35.99, how much was yours?
same Marc! no extra $1 for collectors in QC this time. they increased the price, wasn't WW $29.99/32.99

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Had 8 in mine too. With the horrible Steelbook art, this was an easy decision. Just too bad no 4k in this one...

Just fmi, mine was $35.99, how much was yours?
Sorry Marc! Check my receipt. It was originally $35.99 but they had a Day 1 price of $34.99 so that was the price I was charge.

@rj531 Yea, my store had about 8 as well. My preorder ended up being for the regular Bluray! Good thing there were enough for me to grab one!

Sorry Marc! Check my receipt. It was originally $35.99 but they had a Day 1 price of $34.99 so that was the price I was charge.
I was wondering what the $1 off was for. Now i see.