Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Destination Wedding (2018)

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama

Director: Victor Levin

Release: 2018-08-24

Runtime: 90

Plot: Frank and Lindsay two emotionally broken people, must attend a destination wedding. They meet and, over the course of the weekend and against all odds, find themselves drawn to one another even as they are repulsed by one another.

LOL. :LOL:
I like it though. Will try to catch it in theatres.

I'll see it too. For all the Sci-fi / Superhero films I take the wife to, I have to throw in one or two of these kinds of movies as well to make her happy. haha

And I read, apparently this is the 4th time these two have worked together? Crazy. I really like both of them.

This trailer goes from decent to Amazing if you pretend Keanu's character in this is actually John Wick. :rofl:
Ahahah! Why was I thinking the same during the whole thing? Cherry on top would have been if he had a dog or Something and then her to say "I hate dogs"! :hilarious:

Ahahah! Why was I thinking the same during the whole thing? Cherry on top would have been if he had a dog or Something and then her to say "I hate dogs"! :hilarious:

LOL.

or imagine a crazy 3rd act twist where its revealed he actually IS John Wick and all the assassins find him and it leads to a big JW style shootout. Nobody would see that coming!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'll see it too. For all the Sci-fi / Superhero films I take the wife to, I have to throw in one or two of these kinds of movies as well to make her happy. haha

And I read, apparently this is the 4th time these two have worked together? Crazy. I really like both of them.
haha true. gotta keep her pleased first.

And really? I dont think i've watched them all then. Or may be i've seen some of them and just never realized...

And really? I dont think i've watched them all then. Or may be i've seen some of them and just never realized...

This, Dracula, A Scanner Darkly, and some movie called The Private Lives of Pippa Lee. (I had never heard of it... amazing cast but looks horrible haha)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database