The Fifth Element (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Universum [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
The Fifth Element (Das fünfte Element) Blu-ray Steelbook [Germany] - http://www.amazon.de/Das-fünfte-Element-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B004WQ59OK/

h68w-1f.jpg

Picture courtesy of German BD forum.

Available July 8,2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Holly from Red Dawf style lol...I think I'll be leaving all these generic steels, I buy for the artwork, not for a steel to look like an xbox or ps3 'classic' edition. Really disapointing if all these are like that.

The writing is in German on this one, too. That doesn't bother me, but the series is mixed up. Some in English and some in German, which makes no sense.

The floating heads, however, bothers me. :hilarious:

Let's see what the new artwork is going to be like before we get excited. And do I smell the smell of burnt exec's figures thinking they can make a quick buck ??

Yeah I don't think we'll get English language titles either. Might be a SUGGESTION IF THEY PUT THEM ON AS WELL (HINT, HINT)

Last edited:
Let's see what the new artwork is going to be like before we get excited. And do I smell the smell of burnt exec's figures thinking they can make a quick buck ??

LOL - I'm excited now - ANYTHING over the old design is an improvement! :boobies: