FULL SLIP OOS
LENTI OOS
Price: $32.99

New video master for the disc

13754227_741727125931062_8583147008553378791_n.jpg
13615084_741727122597729_8825668213497217987_n.jpg
13719517_741729685930806_559562243292192568_o.jpg

Last edited:
For me the sequence would be: Oldboy, A Bittersweet Life and I saw the devil.
The soundtrack is sublime. The three films form a perfect triangle, as the two protagonists I saw the devil are you of Oldboy and A Bittersweet Life

Thanks :thumbs:, since you have seen the film, which version you suggest i get (Full slip or lenti)?

Thanks :thumbs:, since you have seen the film, which version you suggest i get (Full slip or lenti)?
I prefer full slip butLenticular have some issues, but what I like about the goodies is the booklet and the booklet of the full slip is larger than the lenticular, so I do not like some of the latest editions of kimchidvd that does not include booklet

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I can tell you that for A Bittersweet Life will buy the fulslip, but oldboy go for the one click of my head, I'm anxious, it is a long time waiting for this movie, I think Plain Archive will mark a before and after with this release

• Thanks
Difficult @harry

Nova lenti's are almost always awesome. But, i don't like the lenti artwork. It's a korean movie, so to me it's more esthetically correct to print the korean title. Putting an english title is to keep foreigners happy, cause 70% of this release will be going to foreigners if not more.

I'm going for both, with the full slip as my favourite. It has some resemblance to the beautiful coffee book release from a couple of years ago (long oos)

Good luck Ninja's securing a copy of A Bittersweet Life, a korean movie gem.

I'm gonna go for full slip, it looks really bad ass. I've liked every Korean movie that Ive watched so far, jsa, istd, king of joku, maybe few others. Excited for this!

• Thanks
Thanks for the lenti video. I already preferred the full slip. The video just confirmed it. Not sure why that makes the package better. I am often disappointed with the lentis, because the image jumps around rather than giving you a seamless rotation of the image. I prefer the textures, reflectiveness, embossing and construction of full slips. Also I want to order more than one movie at a time, so not too concerned about the thing going live as I type. Just came here after a busy day.

Only half a day to go! That lenti looks great! Nice depth, but not so sure about the colour-scheme.

But then again, it's Nova. They have killer lenti's. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

PRINTRUN

Full slip: 700 copies
Lenti: 800 copies
Any of you guys care to comment on the movie? I havent seen it.

Also, looks like I'm late to the party. Lenti is sold out, only full slip available.

• Thanks