A Clockwork Orange Screening with Poster by Rory Kurtz

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
A Clockwork Orange, also celebrating an anniversary (45 years), will screen in glorious 35mm at the convention with a surprise limited edition screen print from artist Rory Kurtz.

Saturday 7pm

Clockwork-Orange-Regular.jpg Clockwork-Orange-Variant.jpg

Let me just say that Rory is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth guys I've ever met. He came by the HDN booth THREE times to purchase SteelBooks and chat with myself, @apsmith21, and @Wreck. Apparently he comes by our forum quite often. He was just an absolute awesome guy -- a fan like all of us -- and I really hope to meet up with him again someday.

• Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N
Let me just say that Rory is one of the nicest, most down-to-earth guys I've ever met. He came by the HDN booth THREE times to purchase SteelBooks and chat with myself, @apsmith21, and @Wreck. Apparently he comes by our forum quite often. He was just an absolute awesome guy -- a fan like all of us -- and I really hope to meet up with him again someday.

I absolutely agree, what a great artist. :thumbs:

To the ninjas out there, if you like Rory's art and do make a purchase, feel free to reach out and say you are from HiDefNinja! :notworthy: