Horror-Blu-ray A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night (Kino Lorber) (Special Collector's Edition) [USA]

I just saw this film last night at a film festival, and I gotta say it's probably one of my favorite films i've seen this year.
I left the theater hoping that it'd get a nice release, and I couldn't be happier to see this.

Confirmed that it's just an amaray? or no telling at this point since it just says limited?

I heard about this a long time ago. They said it was a really original and unique film. I want to check it out when I get a chance.

The updated the images on the Amazon listing.
Here's what the "Special Collectors Edition" contains:

71J9B0s+mtL._SL1361_.jpg
It's looking like it's going to be a digibook on this one.

Edition looks amazing :drool:

Just found out that Capelight will release it in Germany in their beautiful Mediabook Collection. So I will pass here and wait for the Mediabook :woot:

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
No way, mediabooks are G1/DVD-sized!

OMG yes, now where you say'd it. Didn't recognized it till today. Im selling all of my Mediabooks now :rofl:
Sorry, I'm collecting the Mediabooks from Capelight. They release good title and put a lot of love into their releases.
I import so much, I need to support some local companies who listen to collectors :thumbs:

OMG yes, now where you say'd it. Didn't recognized it till today. Im selling all of my Mediabooks now :rofl:
Sorry, I'm collecting the Mediabooks from Capelight. They release good title and put a lot of love into their releases.
I import so much, I need to support some local companies who listen to collectors :thumbs:

Just saying, I prefer G2 packaging because most of my Blu-rays are G2.

Just saying, I prefer G2 packaging because most of my Blu-rays are G2.

I recognized it when I saw the gallery of your collection. Awesome by the way :thumbs:
I don't got that G2 obsession. Theres on shelf with only Mediabooks and they look amazing together :hungry:

Reactions: lolwut