Slipbox A Midsummer's Fantasia (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #41) [Korea]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

DKVG_xcVAAEEs_I.jpg:large

Ooh this looks nice!

I really wish they would do stuff with some of their older announcements like The Act of Killing they posted about like 2 years ago

That's exactly what I wanted for this release. A nice textured slip to complement that watercolor art.

A Midsummer's Fantasia , which is pre-ordered at 4 pm today, is available in two versions

3 Disc Digipack Box Set with OST CD
2 Disk Full Slip Limited Edition
EK0qAdqUwAAmzmS.jpg
EK0qAdsUYAAZQgZ.jpg

Preordered. I know nothing about it but I had to own a copy of that sublime fullslip!
And Italian subs too!! Along with Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese (apart from the usual Korean and English, of course)

Isn't that great? I really hope PA will be able to keep on this (including foreign subs) also for its future releases where it's possible.

Reactions: Last Lizard
And Italian subs too!! Along with Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese (apart from the usual Korean and English, of course)

Isn't that great? I really hope PA will be able to keep on this (including foreign subs) also for its future releases where it's possible.
Yep, a very nice surprise indeed!

The full slip it's one of the most beautiful designs of the last year...

The pity is that the full version with the three books doesn't have such a design. It would have been a perfect edition.

2 years on and I'm still yet to watch this movie. I'd need to before I thought about buying, looks fantastic design though