Release date: 9th June 2017
Purchase link: Fullslip
NOVA - KimchiDVD
Lenti NOVA - KimchiDVD
Price: 28.99USD

1494559599_s4DU2vhx_IMG_2309.jpg
1494559599_BbT9zWEx_IMG_2310.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! This is a certified HK cinema classic. I can't believe it's getting a Blu-ray.

There's a massive problem though--the Chinese on those mockups is wrong. Like really wrong. It should be 天若有情 not 天長地久 (which happens to be another Andy Lau movie).

• Thanks
Reactions: WhiskeyInTheJar
Holy crap! This is a certified HK cinema classic. I can't believe it's getting a Blu-ray.

There's a massive problem though--the Chinese on those mockups is wrong. Like really wrong. It should be 天若有情 not 天長地久 (which happens to be another Andy Lau movie).
Yes you are original title is "天若有情".
But Korea released title is "天長地久".

Yes you are original title is "天若有情".
But Korea released title is "天長地久".
Really? That's interesting. 天長地久 is the Chinese title for Days of Tomorrow, another movie starring Andy Lau. That movie is interesting of itself because it's adapted from unused material from Wong Kar Wai's Days of Being Wild.

I've no idea why were they release title 天長地久 in Korea, that's the subtitle for the sequel and another Andy Lau movie.

Does anyone know an old Chinese (I think it was chinese - it was shown on an HK TV network a couple of times in the 1990's-early 2000's, but had english subtitles) movie that seems similar to A moment of romance but not quite (i.e. small gangster boy and daugther of wealthy father fall in love). Sort of like romeo and juliet story, where father disapproves of boy. At the end, some sort of medical operation or transplant is done (either on the father or the girl) where the boy had to sacrifice something. Girl thinks boy has died. Final scene: Father throws huge party, but girl is too sad to join. Father tells girl to get dressed. She gets dressed and appears at grand staircase. Sees her love, and finds out he hasn't died. They reunite.
Been searching endlessly for this movie, with no luck