A Monster Calls (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: June 24, July 13 July 22, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip
Price: $42.89 (Full Slip) - $38.89 (Quarter Slip)

A_07bb0e99-9e7d-49b7-adcf-04ada27fffce_2000x2000.jpgB_c3b14fd7-a9f7-40d5-8155-7d2aab568039_2000x2000.jpgee0782e1652b6e58d2cf5fc1a05e5ed1_2000x2000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? As a steel?

They never mentioned that to me. They told me this, little drummer girl, world war z (back on the cards), Drive (but still undecided on what kind of edition but they mentioned it because it might be a steel) and portrait of a lady on fire

Those the steels they said they will release this year. They did say “and more” at the end of the message but those were setting stone. I’d be up for Florida project. As long as that official poster is used somewhere
FP is the kind of title PA is meant to release. Not sure about the steel tho and, frankly, I doubt it, but I'd be happy with just a premium treatment!

Florida Project was such an odd film. Just a one off watch for me personally as nothing really happens or resolves itself in the film. Which is the point I guess....

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
FP is the kind of title PA is meant to release. Not sure about the steel tho and, frankly, I doubt it, but I'd be happy with just a premium treatment!
Ah ok. Yeah I agree it’s the kind of film that has PA all over it. But I’m only interested in a steel.
I literally asked them a few weeks back what do they have planned for steelbook releases and that was the list they gave me with Drive unsure what kind of edition.

Ah ok. Yeah I agree it’s the kind of film that has PA all over it. But I’m only interested in a steel.
I literally asked them a few weeks back what do they have planned for steelbook releases and that was the list they gave me with Drive unsure what kind of edition.
WWZ is back on the cards? Interesting....

Reactions: Flloydo
WWZ is back on the cards? Interesting....
Yeah man that's what they told me. I was surprised too. The steel design was awesome so I hope it does eventually happen

15776F26-3D09-4620-9295-20B6C484B328.jpeg

Then I replied asking if they knew Drive was a steelbook or not because they included in that list but not with steelbook next to it and this was their reply

4A2F62CE-C69E-458D-80C6-68B0DBF9344D.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah man that's what they told me. I was surprised too. The steel design was awesome so I hope it does eventually happen

View attachment 531976

Then I replied asking if they knew Drive was a steelbook or not because they included in that list but not with steelbook next to it and this was their reply

View attachment 531977
I got Little Drummer Girl on digital but just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

I recall seeing a sneak peak of the art for the WWZ, did they release the whole concept?

I got Little Drummer Girl on digital but just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

I recall seeing a sneak peak of the art for the WWZ, did they release the whole concept?

Yeah sorry it was a teaser sneak peak with art by Krzysztof Domaradzki. So I’m assuming it would be the steel art or a slip.

F26B343D-4877-4C90-8E00-1B2F7B6DF9B0.jpeg

Reactions: Punker76
THANK GOD this didn't sell out straight away. I didn't even notice there was a live time for preorder, after waiting all this time for it!
Fullslip B secured!
Now I just need them to finally ship my copies of Believer & Parasite from 2 years ago! :LOL:

Were people actually expecting this one to sell out quickly? I'd prefer to hold off until the 3rd, but unsure if it'll hang about that long.