Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 15, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $14.99

c.jpg

Got to have one in my collection too. Andy @apsmith21 wishing that your move gone well or goes well? Cool to find out above that you may entertain in running GB closer to time? :thumbs:

@TheCollector86 I see you looked out for your mates, but you didn't include your No.1 @r.amghar ? He may get mightily p!ssed :scat:
Nah I am not missing much, this release doesnt interest me I already have the entire collection standard release.
But any FUTURE One Click box sets for any movie you can tag me, tag the **** outta me!

Reactions: GeoRattray
...oh it's the final art all right, we learn't that lesson with SW:ESB discussion demonstrating teasers and then reality (they were the same!) :thumbs:

I don't really care if the inside is from the third movie, it's a cheep and hopefully great looking steelbook in hand. It can't be that hard to get material from the first one though for the insides, can it.... I suppose it could have been b&w or just blank :scat:

...oh it's the final art all right, we learn't that lesson with SW:ESB discussion demonstrating teasers and then reality (they were the same!) :thumbs:

I don't really care if the inside is from the third movie, it's a cheep and hopefully great looking steelbook in hand. It can't be that hard to get material from the first one though for the insides, can it.... I suppose it could have been b&w or just blank :scat:
Either way ill still be picking it up.

They could have gone with something like this

nmoe1.jpg
nightmare-on-elm-street-tina-jail.png

this would be a great inside artwork
Yeah its one of those scenes that really stuck in my head, so would be cool if it was the inside art :thumbs: There are so many that they could have gone with so i do agree with others saying that its a little sloppy to not use an image from the first :whistle::rofl: