Feb 10, 2020
IMG_20200719_181958.jpg

Last edited:

jasong

You're Rick *uckin Dalton, and don't you forget it
Premium Supporter
Jul 3, 2019
UK
A Quiet Place II has been delayed, again. New release date is April 23, 2021. I was waiting for this so so hard :( :( :(
Yeah bummer, but dont blame them, box office bound to be well down at the moment. A gather many of Paramouts have the same treatment.

Feb 10, 2020
Pushed to September 17, 2021
Better late than slamming it in streaming.
I really don't get people who are complaining in Facebook's comments of the delay's announcement. F*!@%^% mad when I read something. Movies are losing value, it's not anymore a ritual, people just sit with their shitty laptop/tv and watch some s#it.

I'm glad Paramount pushed it and refused to sell Top Gun Maverick to streaming platforms. I love you Paramount :emb:

Reactions: Drum18 and 3Maters

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Pushed to September 17, 2021

Completely forgot about this and I’ve been looking forward to it for so long. At this point though I’d rather just watch it streaming. The delay don’t bother me but it’s going to be a while until I’m back in a cinema.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

‘Mission: Impossible 7,’ ‘A Quiet Place 2’ to Debut on Paramount Plus After 45 Days in Theaters​

“Mission: Impossible 7,” “A Quiet Place Part II” and more upcoming Paramount Pictures releases will be available to view at home sooner than expected.

Those films will debut exclusively in theaters as planned. However, the studio has newly shortened the amount of time they will play only on the big screen. After 45 days, new Paramount theatrical films will land on the budding streaming service Paramount Plus. Currently, “Mission: Impossible 7” is scheduled to release in theaters on Nov. 19 and “A Quiet Place Part II” is set for Sept. 17.

The announcement was made during ViacomCBS’ investor day on Wednesday. The presentation was orchestrated to hype up Paramount Plus, which launches on March 4.

via Variety