Title: A Quiet Place 2

Genre: Drama, Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: John Krasinski

Cast: Emily Blunt

Release: 2021-4-23

Plot: Plot unknown.

IMG_20200719_181958.jpg

Last edited:
A Quiet Place II has been delayed, again. New release date is April 23, 2021. I was waiting for this so so hard :( :( :(
Yeah bummer, but dont blame them, box office bound to be well down at the moment. A gather many of Paramouts have the same treatment.

Pushed to September 17, 2021
Better late than slamming it in streaming.
I really don't get people who are complaining in Facebook's comments of the delay's announcement. F*!@%^% mad when I read something. Movies are losing value, it's not anymore a ritual, people just sit with their ****** laptop/tv and watch some s#it.

I'm glad Paramount pushed it and refused to sell Top Gun Maverick to streaming platforms. I love you Paramount :emb:

Reactions: Drum18 and 3Maters
Pushed to September 17, 2021

Completely forgot about this and I’ve been looking forward to it for so long. At this point though I’d rather just watch it streaming. The delay don’t bother me but it’s going to be a while until I’m back in a cinema.

‘Mission: Impossible 7,’ ‘A Quiet Place 2’ to Debut on Paramount Plus After 45 Days in Theaters​

“Mission: Impossible 7,” “A Quiet Place Part II” and more upcoming Paramount Pictures releases will be available to view at home sooner than expected.

Those films will debut exclusively in theaters as planned. However, the studio has newly shortened the amount of time they will play only on the big screen. After 45 days, new Paramount theatrical films will land on the budding streaming service Paramount Plus. Currently, “Mission: Impossible 7” is scheduled to release in theaters on Nov. 19 and “A Quiet Place Part II” is set for Sept. 17.

The announcement was made during ViacomCBS’ investor day on Wednesday. The presentation was orchestrated to hype up Paramount Plus, which launches on March 4.

via Variety

Final trailer
Release date: May 28th

Honestly, this looks insanely good

Release date for the U.K. is the 3rd June
Previews on the 31st May

Hopefully my local is showing it. Will be my birthday treat

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I wonder if this will only play in theaters or if it'll also stream from someplace as well. Still not comfortable going to the theater because of all the idiots not wearing masks. :facepalm:

There’s been no mention of streaming and digital releases. Just says only in cinemas in the trailer but that could change closer the time. I’d rather watch it at home at the moment but luckily my cinema isn’t that busy because I live in a semi small town. But if it is busy i simply won’t go. I’ll literally turn up 5 mins before the show time and if it’s busy I’ll just go back home. It’s only round the corner

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I wonder if this will only play in theaters or if it'll also stream from someplace as well. Still not comfortable going to the theater because of all the idiots not wearing masks. :facepalm:
Texas is doing fantastic. And if you had the vaccination shots, you should be fine.
(and remember that masks are only recommended when you can't achieve a 6 foot distance. and I think most theaters are spacing the seats to achieve that).

Texas is doing fantastic. And if you had the vaccination shots, you should be fine.
(and remember that masks are only recommended when you can't achieve a 6 foot distance. and I think most theaters are spacing the seats to achieve that).
I have had my vaccinations but I'd still rather not chance it if some bozo doesn't want to wear a mask and then coughs all over the place. Even if I wear a mask your eyes are just as susceptible of catching it as you would by your mouth or nose. Anyways I'll definitely be wanting to see this and looking for a place to stream it.

Saw this tonight. I think it is worth going to check out in theaters. It was a solid sequel with a balance of tension but I think the first one did better. It showed more of Day 1 than I thought it would, so this serves as somewhat of a prequel and a sequel.

Just got back from seeing this, even better than the first imo got me in the feels way more. Already looking forward to seeing what they do with the next one...

Reactions: Flloydo