Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 10, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $26.99 $24.99 CDN

m2227431.jpg

Last edited:
I pre-ordered two copies. This can't be the correct price, right? There's just no way. This must be an error. New release steels are always at least $34.99, if they're 4K they're over $40 for sure.

I pre-ordered two copies. This can't be the correct price, right? There's just no way. This must be an error. New release steels are always at least $34.99, if they're 4K they're over $40 for sure.
Seems the same discussion on another forum as well. If it is the case it will be like Tomb Raider 4K. Wonder if this is like Life when Canada got the 4K Steelbook where as US got 2k version. If it is indeed a 4K Steelbook with a price error we will still get charged the price on our order.

Seems the same discussion on another forum as well. If it is the case it will be like Tomb Raider 4K. Wonder if this is like Life when Canada got the 4K Steelbook where as US got 2k version. If it is indeed a 4K Steelbook with a price error we will still get charged the price on our order.

Again as I have said many times, going back to the days of VHS tapes, Paramount always has the cheapest prices. Transformers: The Last Night 4K is $29.99 also.

Reactions: ash333
Holy snap! Thanks. Does BB honor price errors?

I’m sure they do to a point. I have never had a order canceled due to price error. A lot of use got Tomb Raider 4K for the br price as our orders said 4K on them. I have gotten video games with price errors as well with discount codes working in consumers favours. I honestly don’t think they monitor orders at all for errors on discription/price.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
That might be, but almost 50% cheaper?

Yes. This isn't Star Wars or a Marvel movie. I remember when Terminator Genisys was originally released the price for the steelbook was $14.99 or $16.99. @Drum18 knows. So this 4K movie is $10 more than that.

Paramount has the best prices.

Last edited: