A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
THe problem is absolutely not the hosts. Karel & Martin are the most amazing guys that i know and they do such an amazing work :drool: Filmarena is the problem here asking to open a GB 3months in advance. I mean, Fac preorders don't start until 1,5 months, come on !

I can understand your point of view ;)

Personally I don't mind. As long as I get my copy secured, I'll wait the 2 or 3 months I am used to it.
Delays used to be so much more few years ago, things have gotten better on that front.
As long as they don't rush the product and focus on Quality, I will wait extra I don't mind.

Looks like a nice package, just not into the WWA Steelbook, it is a GREAT movie though, those that like this package should definitely get it.....

I feel you, this is why a few of us have bought the BestBuy Glossy with debossed scratches to swap the steel with.

It's an extra Cost but the BestBuy WWA is Stunning and will be very sweet in this FAC Package :drool:

A Must Own and Swap :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Thanks for the tag @FAC Ambassador, sorry, @Actarus :p:thumbs: Ended up being unsure on this, so many other expenses lately and I'd literally be buying it for the slip/goodies only, which is a shame as it's a SteelBook release afterall :rolleyes: Will have to pass and stay happy with my standalone Best Buy copy :):drool: (which doesn't necessarily need to be hidden away in a slip anyway... or that's what I'm telling myself lol).

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: Actarus and DMD4k
Thanks for the tag @FAC Ambassador, sorry, @Actarus :p:thumbs: Ended up being unsure on this, so many other expenses lately and I'd literally be buying it for the slip/goodies only, which is a shame as it's a SteelBook release afterall :rolleyes: Will have to pass and stay happy with my standalone Best Buy copy :):drool: (which doesn't necessarily need to be hidden away in a slip anyway... or that's what I'm telling myself lol).

Oh This should be a must, That Slip :drool: Imagine the excitment when pulling out the BB Steel from that Slip :hungry:

Reactions: Mickle_89