A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that GB went surprisingly fast. I thought maybe the price + lesser-quality steelbook would slow it down.

I think it has to do partly with the Fact that it includes the WWA EU Steelbook which apparently is ''meh'' and Not the BB Exclusive Glossed with Debossed Scratches.

Could always fix that, but it is an additional expense that not everyone is willing to absorb.

A quiet place is arguably one of the best horror/ sci fi films in year, with no premium on the horizon, I too knew this GB was gonna fly.

Dear collectors,

let us inform you that the capacity of the FAC #108 A QUIET PLACE premium edition has been filled.
Remaining individual copies will be distributed to the candidates on the waiting list.

Thank you for your orders and interest. We believe that we are rewarding you for the trust by a beautiful edition.

Regards,
The FAC Team

• Informative
Reactions: Radagast
Btw, the level of arrogance of their customer service just got big step higher. From now on If you ask them to cancel preorder (which is not even paid yet, just invoiced after hitting the "I want to buy" button) they tell you it´s not possible!! - this was first case, I kept that order then afterall.

And now second case - I didn´t ask about canceling this preorder, but just said I want to cancel. They replied one email that ok, agreed, but at the same time they just straight informed me (without last warning or something), that from now on they are not gonna offer me any more FAC editions!! LOL what a douchebags. All other retailers, when you ask them to cancel order before release date (even when it´s already paid!) they will refund you without any problems and sometimes they also write you email with thanks (Manta, CS second to none). But these mor*ns at FA they are just unbelievable. What´s the big deal? They just shift it to another person on waiting list, Im sure their waiting lists are pretty big lol.

And when I asked about detailes and said my opinion on this (just normal, nothing agressive) - no reply, already second time without a reply. They just have nothing to say because they know Im right, so they just leave it :hilarious:.

The best is like they always say that they want BEST for their customers lol, but the truth is they make lot of customers pissed off. Their CS, their prices, they "refunds" in credits, their DP2 "surprise" release :hilarious: (which didnt pissed me off exactly, but Im sure lot of customers are) and now this, not being able to cancel preorder without a consequences. Absolutely disgusting treatment from "reputable" retailer. Never seen anything like this in my experience.

Btw, the level of arrogance of their customer service just got big step higher. From now on If you ask them to cancel preorder (which is not even paid yet, just invoiced after hitting the "I want to buy" button) they tell you it´s not possible!! - this was first case, I kept that order then afterall.

And now second case - I didn´t ask about canceling this preorder, but just said I want to cancel. They replied one email that ok, agreed, but at the same time they just straight informed me (without last warning or something), that from now on they are not gonna offer me any more FAC editions!! LOL what a douchebags. All other retailers, when you ask them to cancel order before release date (even when it´s already paid!) they will refund you without any problems and sometimes they also write you email with thanks (Manta, CS second to none). But these mor*ns at FA they are just unbelievable. What´s the big deal? They just shift it to another person on waiting list, Im sure their waiting lists are pretty big lol.

And when I asked about detailes and said my opinion on this (just normal, nothing agressive) - no reply, already second time without a reply. They just have nothing to say because they know Im right, so they just leave it :hilarious:.

The best is like they always say that they want BEST for their customers lol, but the truth is they make lot of customers pissed off. Their CS, their prices, they "refunds" in credits, their DP2 "surprise" release :hilarious: (which didnt pissed me off exactly, but Im sure lot of customers are) and now this, not being able to cancel preorder without a consequences. Absolutely disgusting treatment from "reputable" retailer. Never seen anything like this in my experience.
Ha! At least you got an email. I'd say their service improved. I log in one day to find out I dont have my collectible number :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz and DMD4k