A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Also received my copy yesterday and I'm really happy with it! The lenti is really good this time - very clear and sharp. The full slip itself has a similar suface as Prometheus and the quality of the charakter cards is very very good as always from FA.

Overall - good Job FA! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
anyone who had GB copy ship to UK, is it normal for tracking to stop at sending to destination country?
royal mail site tells me the tracking number is not valid.

anyone who had GB copy ship to UK, is it normal for tracking to stop at sending to destination country?
Yes that has happened on my last FAC GB.

Royal mail tracking won't work until it arrives in the UK and that's only if they scan it on arrival

Parcels sent registered post it's not unusual for some to be not scanned on arrival it's up to the postal provider in destination country to scan it

Have tracking numbers been sent? Because I participated in the GB and paid shipping but haven't received any notice of a tracking number.

Have tracking numbers been sent? Because I participated in the GB and paid shipping but haven't received any notice of a tracking number.
You have to ask karel if you require a tracking number he don't provide it normally when sending shipments