A Quiet Place Part II (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: January 25, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 2199 CZK
Notes: Full Slip XL, 501 copies

1666958641801.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DMD4k

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE :drool: :drool: :rofl::rofl::drool::drool::LOL::LOL:

can't wait :D
How can you adore a movie you have never seen?(n):LOL:

Last edited:
^^ i know right :rolleyes: :rofl: it'll be a wwa (which also hasn't been released) and probably won't see the light of day until Q422.

I'd hardly call this a "franchise" either. It's simply one well received film, followed by a sequel. Under that logic any film that gets a sequel or spin off could be labelled a franchise :whistle:

^^ i know right :rolleyes: :rofl: it'll be a wwa (which also hasn't been released) and probably won't see the light of day until Q422.

I'd hardly call this a "franchise" either. It's simply one well received film, followed by a sequel. Under that logic any film that gets a sequel or spin off could be a franchise :whistle:
There is also a third movie in the works :D
I'd call it franchise :)

Yeah probably in 2022, the release date of 29 September is the normal home-video one surely

There is also a Blu-Ray Steelbook planned so we may have 2 different artworks :)

I adore the franchise, I'm sure I will like this :D
I admire your optimism!
But I am also reminded of HIGHLANDER 2, BASIC INSTINCT 2, BLUES BROTHERS 2000, etc.
sequels aren't always equals!
But, it could be interesting if they stick to the odd structure they established.....
the most interesting thing to me about the first film was that it is essentially just a SECOND act film without a first or a thrid act.
It begins AFTER the first act (the invasion) and ends right before the third act (fighting back/war against them).
So, it is possible that the new film is simply the First act that leads up to the previous film (the second act), and a possible third movie would be the the third act.

Last edited:
I admire your optimism!
But I am also reminded of HIGHLANDER 2, BASIC INSTINCT 2, BLUES BROTHERS 2000, etc.
But, it could be interesting if they stick to the odd structure they established.....
the most interesting thing to me about the first film was that it is essentially just a SECOND act film without a first or a thrid act.
It begins AFTER the first act (the invasion) and ends right before the third act (fighting back/war against them).
So, it is possible that the new film is simply the First act that leads up to the previous film (the second act), and a possible thrid movie would be the the third act.
That could be interesting. I'd be very up for it. I'd be fairly surprised if it ended up like that though. I'm expecting this to be a bog standard sequel, which I'd hope is worth the watch, but is likely to fall short of the original.

Reactions: C.C. 95

Yeah probably in 2022, the release date of 29 September is the normal home-video one surely

There is also a Blu-Ray Steelbook planned so we may have 2 different artworks :)
All TBC at the moment. So I wouldn't bank of any of it. If the theatrical release gets pushed again, so will the release date. The same can be said for the sequel.. if this new flick absolutely pans, it could very well not happen.

I still cannot understand how can you adore the franchise. There maybe million sequels in the making but the fact is you and me and others have seen only one film. So adoring the franchise is a bit premature. I liked the first part. Hope the sequel is good too.

Reactions: samdavies
I still cannot understand how can you adore the franchise. There maybe million sequels in the making but the fact is you and me and others have seen only one film. So adoring the franchise is a bit premature. I liked the first part. Hope the sequel is good too.
i was exagerating :p
But I'm hyped for what is to come :)

The first movie really hit me, it became one of my all-time favs

I admire your optimism!
So, it is possible that the new film is simply the First act that leads up to the previous film (the second act), and a possible thrid movie would be the the third act.
The early reviews for it were very positive with many saying it was better than the first. But then those reviews got taken down after the film was delayed.

I know, but their website doesn't state XL..
Also, price seems low for an XL...
It does dude. Go up this thread and click on the the link to the FAC site. It states XL in the title and description. Also, there's no price listed, so I think you're looking at something else...