A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 11, 2019
Purchase links: HMV - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £19.99 (HMV - Zavvi) - £20.00 (Amazon)

398833-d12ec59f41c9b29c3f926256e76ce140.jpg

398832-c64bda6a7bb2b67f7db482c35f6e2d1e.jpg 398831-243b47fb0aca9c5e1e2813052b19b871.jpg
02-449418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the artwork is terrible... Hope we get some premium releases for this (with better artwork). Didn't Manta Lab say they were considering this title?

Any ideas of this will actually see release now they've announced administration again?
The exclusives not released yet will be given to another retailer likely to be Zavvi or Amazon

It will be known later today if HMV gone into administration.

They been trying past few weeks with suppliers to avoid this but could not reach a deal

Edit
it's just been announced they have called in the administrators

The exclusives not released yet will be given to another retailer likely to be Zavvi or Amazon

It will be known later today if HMV gone into administration.

They been trying past few weeks with suppliers to avoid this but could not reach a deal

Edit
it's just been announced they have called in the administrators

Just been announced? We've been talking about it in the HMV thread all day :p

Just been announced? We've been talking about it in the HMV thread all day :p
It was announced this morning they was resolved putting the company into administration and was working to appoint administrators

It was only confirmed at 2pm today (just over 2 hours ago) KPMG have been appointed as administrators :p
When I posted called in the administrators that was when it was officially confirmed

It was announced this morning they was resolved putting the company into administration and was working to appoint administrators

It was only confirmed at 2pm today (just over 2 hours ago) KPMG have been appointed as administrators :p
When I posted called in the administrators that was when it was officially confirmed

:p

Who's changed the thread title? Isn't it a little premature for that? HMV aren't even cold yet :p

• Haha
Reactions: snooloui and DMD4k

:p

Who's changed the thread title? Isn't it a little premature for that? HMV aren't even cold yet :p

All pre orders will now be ? with KPMG taking over administration of the company
Kpmg will now start negotiations with major suppliers and if possible for buyers to purchase HMV

Just received an email from hmv stating there is no release date. Translated: they're not going to be getting it.

Looks like Zavvi are teasing this as part of their weekend steelbooks, presumably Sunday (maybe with the other HMV steelbooks that are still in limbo).