Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: 13th February, 2019
Purchase link: TBA
Price: $36.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey and Aniv HERE

FA47E71E-371B-49E1-AA33-82E30F75AF9F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only want to get 1 premium diction of this, does anyone know if manta are going to go ahead with a set or if filmarena are. If not will get this one.

No confirmation yet but this seems like one that Manta will 100% do. They love musicals and do a great job (La La Land, The Greatest Showman).

This isn't a musical

Ultimately it'll come down to licensing and artwork as to whether Manta push forward with a release

This isn't a musical

Ultimately it'll come down to licensing and artwork as to whether Manta push forward with a release
It may not be a "musical" per se, but it's a music-heavy and music-focused film, so it's in the ballpark of a musical. My point was simply that it's the type of movie that Manta seems to go after.

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
It may not be a "musical" per se, but it's a music-heavy and music-focused film, so it's in the ballpark of a musical. My point was simply that it's the type of movie that Manta seems to go after.

This is no more a musical that Whitney Houston's Bodyguard is. Just because it's about a signing doesn't make it a musical. It's a romance/drama film. IMDB even have a musical category and this film isn't in it

Good question about these not being numbered... I like how they’re new to the game and are doing some nice work. Not numbering them is a mistake, not a true premium IMO if it’s unnumbered and the print run is uncontrolled.

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
Thanks for the info Cooey, by any chance have you seen any of this companies releases and can comment on the quality of the booklets or slips etc

Very good quality (they used to be in partnership with KimchiDVD so that should give you an idea). The only thing I would say is, it may end up being a 'thin' full slip like Mission Impossible as opposed to a proper thick full slip

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake