A start to the collection.

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
A little start to my Mediabook collection. Started with the amazing generosity of @Naughtius Maximus :notworthy: :thumbs: Thanks again buddy.

This is a collection that im very keen on expanding :rofl: :thumbs: and would love to obtain the Award for it .

Thanks in advance people:rofl::notworthy:

Digibooks.JPG

Last edited:
Nice collection there bud.

Didn’t know Secret of the Wings had a digibook.
It’s one of my fave winter/Xmas movies(guilty childish pleasure but it’s adorable and cute).
Watch the 3D US import most November/Decembers

Reactions: Robles
Nice collection there bud.

Didn’t know Secret of the Wings had a digibook.
It’s one of my fave winter/Xmas movies(guilty childish pleasure but it’s adorable and cute).
Watch the 3D US import most November/Decembers
Cheers Kel :thumbs:

It's also one of my Daughters favs and have lost count the number of times I've had to sit through either this or Frozen:OMG::hilarious:

Great start to your digibook collection dude. You already have me beat!
Thanks mate.

Quite a few more that im planning to add to it firstly i think one of the Robocop ones , Monster squad and childs play :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Thanks mate.

Quite a few more that im planning to add to it firstly i think one of the Robocop ones , Monster squad and childs play :thumbs:
Those RoboCop ones are tempting me too! I keep meaning to start buying more digibooks, but I can't seem to kick the steelbook addiction lol.

Those RoboCop ones are tempting me too! I keep meaning to start buying more digibooks, but I can't seem to kick the steelbook addiction lol.
Yeah, my steelbook collection as sorta been put on hold at the minute until I can really decide on what area to focus on, in the meantime I've been trying to concentrate on Arrow releases and these Digibooks plus various other slipcovers:whistle::rofl:
Nice Collection keep it up
Thanks mate :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, my steelbook collection as sorta been put on hold at the minute until I can really decide on what area to focus on, in the meantime I've been trying to concentrate on Arrow releases and these Digibooks plus various other slipcovers:whistle::rofl:

Thanks mate :thumbs:
I started with steelbooks myself. Then they came out with full slips over the steelbooks, which was even better. Then acquired a taste for slipcovers. I also appreciate digipacks more than digibooks and sometimes pick one up rather than a steel. Good luck on the award. I just hopped over here after seeing your link in the "post the latest picture" thread. :thumbs:

I started with steelbooks myself. Then they came out with full slips over the steelbooks, which was even better. Then acquired a taste for slipcovers. I also appreciate digipacks more than digibooks and sometimes pick one up rather than a steel. Good luck on the award. I just hopped over here after seeing your link in the "post the latest picture" thread. :thumbs:
Things have been on hold for me for a little while whilst all this has been going on but there are plenty Mediabooks that I have my eye on at the moment :spoil:

Steelbook wise I don't actually pick up that many, maybe the odd one here and there.

thanks for liking the thread Mate, much appreciated:thumbs::happy: