Slipbox About Time (Blu-ray Slipbox + Soundtrack + Booklet) (Limited Edition) [Korea]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
13928014357392601.jpg

BUY HERE

Publisher : Universal
ReleaseDate : 2014-04-08
List Price : USD40.00
Our Price : USD 33.99
You Save : USD 6.01 (16%)
Year : 2013
Stock Status: Pre Order
Weight : 280 g

Genre: Drama/Comedy
Directors: Richard Curtis
Actors: Domhnall Gleeson / Rachel McAdams
Aspect Ratio & Format: HIGH DEFINITION WIDESCREEN 2.40:1
Language: English / Portuguese / Czech / Thai / Hungarian / Spanish / Turkish / Polish
Sound Mix: 5.1 DTS-HD MA/DTS Digital Surround 5.1/DD5.1
Subtitles: English / Korean / Russian / Thai / Czech / Chinese / Brazil / Greek / Hebrew / Hungarian
Rating: 15
Region Code: A
Run Time: 123 mins
Number of discs: 2

Special Feature:
• Deleted Scenes with Intros by Director Richard Curtis
• Blooper Reel: Making Movies Is a Serious Business
• About Tim and Time Travel
• The Look, Style and Locations
• The World of Richard Curtis
• “The Luckiest” Music
• Ellie Goulding “How Long Will I Love You?” Music Video
• Feature Commentary with Director Richard Curtis and Cast Members Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy, Vanessa Kirby, Lydia Wilson & Tom Hollander

Additional information:
At the age of 21, Tim Lake (Domhnall Gleeson) discovers he can travel in time... The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim's father (Bill Nighy) tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can't change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life-so he decides to make his world a better place...by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think. Moving from the Cornwall coast to London to train as a lawyer, Tim finally meets the beautiful but insecure Mary (Rachel McAdams). They fall in love, then an unfortunate time-travel incident means he's never met her at all. So they meet for the first time again-and again-but finally, after a lot of cunning time-traveling, he wins her heart. Tim then uses his power to create the perfect romantic proposal, to save his wedding from the worst best-man speeches, to save his best friend from professional disaster and to ...

Attachments

• AboutTime.jpg
    AboutTime.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 163
Just ordered last night from Yesasia, already shipped and I have checked the product page again and it is now OOP. Yikes, that was close. Probably got one of the last copies. :scat:
I have looked around and I think Yesasia was the last retailer that had this in stock.
I'll post some pics when it arrives!

I managed to grab this before sold out at yesasia. Arrived on Monday. I'm not into many romantic comedy style movies, but I thought this one was well done!
I swapped out the blue amaray case with a clear case and I think it looks a lot better. Sorry if it doesn't project well (bad camera).
Unfortunately, my only clear amaray case is a 3-disc case.

The clear case is definitely a lot better. I love how a lot of Korean releases use the clear Viva cases. I'm getting so sick of the standard blue cases as well. Yes, they're Blu-rays, we get it.

I'm a bit gutted I missed out on this. Maybe like the Stoker slip it'll suddenly come back in stock somewhere...

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I managed to grab this before sold out at yesasia. Arrived on Monday. I'm not into many romantic comedy style movies, but I thought this one was well done!
I swapped out the blue amaray case with a clear case and I think it looks a lot better. Sorry if it doesn't project well (bad camera).
Unfortunately, my only clear amaray case is a 3-disc case.

I did the same thing! :)

This movie is perfect. Kind of wish Plain Archive release it or even Nova
Oh yes please. This movie made me feel in love again for the first time and young. The feeling of dating, being excited, not feeling a single worry, just being in love and walking on Sky nine. It woke up memories in me which I, over the years simply forgot.

Above that, also remembering to cherish certain things in life.

I lost my father last year and would love to even see him for a moment, have a beer, watch soccer or just sit.

Simply loved every moment of this movie.

Oh yes please. This movie made me feel in love again for the first time and young. The feeling of dating, being excited, not feeling a single worry, just being in love and walking on Sky nine. It woke up memories in me which I, over the years simply forgot.

Above that, also remembering to cherish certain things in life.

I lost my father last year and would love to even see him for a moment, have a beer, watch soccer or just sit.

Simply loved every moment of this movie.

Sorry to hear about your father buddy.

This movie deserves the best edition. I think we should send a pm to Plain Archive :writing::naughty:

I also loved this movie, I don't like those romantic comedy kind of movies but this one was fantastic! The edition itself doesn't look good but I can't believe I missed it out. This is a must have for me.

Reactions: harry
Has anyone ever ordered from Koreapop.com? They have this for sale, it's more pricey though.
They're the same site as Asiandb.com, but under a different name. Apparently there's also other versions of the site out there as well. I have had a VERY bad experience with them. You can read part of my experience here.

Basically what happened was, I ordered an item they claimed to have in stock, it wasn't and it took two weeks before despatch. When it arrived, it turned out to be the regular edition and not the limited edition they had advertised. I let them know and the next day the site was updated with listings for both regular and limited editions, and both had newly increased prices. No actual reply to my messages about wanting a refund/return though and I had to file a Paypal claim.

From what I gather online (and there's not a lot ot info surprisingly), if the item is actually in stock then everything will be fine. However, if you order something not in stock, or one of their 'Rare' items, you'll be in for a long wait - could be anything from a month to even years.

They're the same site as Asiandb.com, but under a different name. Apparently there's also other versions of the site out there as well. I have had a VERY bad experience with them. You can read part of my experience here.

Basically what happened was, I ordered an item they claimed to have in stock, it wasn't and it took two weeks before despatch. When it arrived, it turned out to be the regular edition and not the limited edition they had advertised. I let them know and the next day the site was updated with listings for both regular and limited editions, and both had newly increased prices. No actual reply to my messages about wanting a refund/return though and I had to file a Paypal claim.

From what I gather online (and there's not a lot ot info surprisingly), if the item is actually in stock then everything will be fine. However, if you order something not in stock, or one of their 'Rare' items, you'll be in for a long wait - could be anything from a month to even years.

I see, did you get your money back after that? I'm not too familiar with the site so I'll not risk it.

Hope I can pick this up from the sales thread at some point, looks like a nice little edition for this film.

I see, did you get your money back after that? I'm not too familiar with the site so I'll not risk it.

Hope I can pick this up from the sales thread at some point, looks like a nice little edition for this film.
I did, but not from the site/seller. After sending the Blu-ray back (fully tracked), they continued to ignore my messages so I had to put in a claim from PayPal.

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP and PunkNinja