Ace Ventura: Pet Detective/Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (Blu-ray) (Arrow Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase links: HMV
Price: £14.99

02-654497.jpg

Last edited:
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

BBFC website has a listing of a release from Arrow Films Distribution UK

F**K YES!!!! One of my all time favourite Jim Carrey films getting the Arrow treatment? Somebody pinch me!

I hope they release a steelbook and a special edition a la Robocop/The Thing.

Reactions: Robles and Sigill
Will this be a special edition release? or just a standard one.

*sigh

Another disappointment along with True Romance. I bet the other higher profile titles they announced will follow suit also. Shame because I’d love these to get the full Arrow treatment.

Can you confirm that for sure?
Was really hoping this set would include the extended cut of the first film with the dolphin trainer scene. Was really upset that Sony didn't include that scene in their Blu-ray release.
This release is just same double pack that was previously released by Warner
Same Discs.

Most Morgan Creek catalog was distributed previously by Warner/Universal in UK
Arrow Films now have distribution for some of that catalogue

There is some of the Morgan Creek catalog that will be special packaging and new extras and released under Arrow Video label as in Nightbreed/Exorcist III

Arrow Films itself is a home media distributor that handles distribution of various labels

Only some of Morgan Creek Catalog will be released under the Arrow Video Label or Arrow Academy the rest will a existing re-release under Arrow Films

Arrow Films are a home media and cinema distributor they handle distribution for a range of labels not just their own labels

• Informative
Reactions: Mike Haley
This is just same previous double pack Blu-ray release that warner released in 2016
Distribution now handled by Arrow Films instead of Warner in the UK

• Informative
If you don't mind me asking, where exactly did you get this information? Cause I cant' find anything about it anywhere

That is good news about Nightbreed. Hopefully they release the Cabal cut.

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly did you get this information? Cause I cant' find anything about it anywhere

That is good news about Nightbreed. Hopefully they release the Cabal cut.
@TheGreatWhiteCircleJerk
Info is from Arrow and listed on BBFC website
That's the arrow films logo on the Blu-ray Amaray
It's also why HMV have listed from Arrow

I created these threads for previous Morgan Creek releases weeks ago

Arrow Video Nightbreed release was already announced a few months ago in June
Release date October 28th 2019

Threads already created in the forum section and in limited edition section

The upcoming french release from ESC using the title Cabal is Nightbreed and has the same film cuts that on the Scream Factory and Arrow Video releases (Theatrical Cut and Director's Cut)
French release from ESC is not Cabal Cut

Cabal cut is a Clive Barker Store exclusive already long sold out and will not be released by anyone else as Clive Barker has exclusive rights to it

Note
Reports on web in Feb/March 2019 about longer 3 hour Ultimate Cabal Cut is fake news
Does not exist
Trailer that was done is fake (Fan Made)
Persons behind this had no rights to attempt a release and they did no restoration work at all
They only done a fake trailer
A lot of well known film websites fell for it and posted about a Ultimate Cabal Cut release was happening without checking with the rights holder Clive Barker if it was real.

Last edited:
  • Informative