Act of Valor (Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]
Release date: June 5th 2012.
Price: $29.99
It will be a blu-ray combo
REGION A locked

act.jpg

Thanks to Drum18 for the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen it (which is pathetic on my part since I'm about to be in the navy)

But it's about active duty US navy seals. I've heard great things but I've also heard iffy reviews. It's one that I'll buy to watch for sure.

Reactions: Shanester
I say 90% USA doesn't get a release of it. It seems as though the studio doesn't like to give US folks steelbook treatment, but they love folks spending their money at the box office... :D

This movie is my kind of movie...I'll be getting this movie..but wait for the best version.

Um yes x 1000

I'm sure the US will have a release for this too though?

Last edited:
I actually saw this twice in the theaters and got to say, was really impressed with it. The action scenes are phenomenal, on par (if not better than what you will see in most other movies.) Second time I saw it was in D-Box (seats are synched in with the action on the screen and move/tilt/vibrate with what is going on in the movie.) The acting is a little wooden, but that isn't why you are watching this movie.

@SlimJim24 - I tip my hat to you and give you a big Thanks for your upcoming services in the Navy.

I actually saw this twice in the theaters and got to say, was really impressed with it. The action scenes are phenomenal, on par (if not better than what you will see in most other movies.) Second time I saw it was in D-Box (seats are synched in with the action on the screen and move/tilt/vibrate with what is going on in the movie.) The acting is a little wooden, but that isn't why you are watching this movie.

@SlimJim24 - I tip my hat to you and give you a big Thanks for your upcoming services in the Navy.

yeah, really can't wait to see this one

i'll pick up more than one copy so i have one sealed one to display properly and one to watch! :D

I haven't seen it (which is pathetic on my part since I'm about to be in the navy)

But it's about active duty US navy seals. I've heard great things but I've also heard iffy reviews. It's one that I'll buy to watch for sure.

Same that I've heard. Some very positive word of mouth, but alot of the review sites (imdb, rotten tomatoes) don't rate it all that high. Would like to see the design

Everything in this movie was great, except for the acting. I really didn't mind that because the cast aren't really actors, but badasses. Seriously, Seal Team Six is like the real-life Inglorious Basterds.

Everything in this movie was great, except for the acting. I really didn't mind that because the cast aren't really actors, but badasses. Seriously, Seal Team Six is like the real-life Inglorious Basterds.

haha yes they don't have the acting "skills" of the hollywood actors but they sure could wipe the floor with them

What is it with early June & steelbook releases?!

I know right!!! They hell bent on making my credit cards literally have smoke coming from them from all the e-swiping in June!

I haven't seen this movie but Im a sucker for anything with guns and explosions so Ill get it.

Last edited:
I heard that any customer with over 1,000 steelbook purchases gets their own "bat phone" to the Future Shop product buyer. :p

Must be true. :naughty:

:hilarious:

I was just calling the store close to my place to remind them that I was pre-ordering the Underworld copies for the GB tomorrow. The store manager told me he was on the phone with the future shop buyer for the disctrict and asked him if I was going to do a big pre-order for the upcoming titles "Sherlock Holmes Games of Shadows" and "Act of Valor". That's how I knew :)

A bat phone would be nice tho :naughty:

I was just calling the store close to my place to remind them that I was pre-ordering the Underworld copies for the GB tomorrow. The store manager told me he was on the phone with the future shop buyer for the disctrict and asked him if I was going to do a big pre-order for the upcoming titles "Sherlock Holmes Games of Shadows" and "Act of Valor". That's how I knew :)

A bat phone would be nice tho :naughty:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
Mehdi... Mehdi... MEHDI!!! You are completely amazing!!! Next thing we'll know, Geoffrey and you will meet at Future Shop Best Employees Christmas Party in B-C!!!
:hilarious: