Act of Valor + Star Trek SteelBook Give-away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Jar-Jar Binks answer, but I have to say, I'll be mighty disappointed if JJ keeps his trademark lens flares out of Star Wars.

I love his Star Trek films, but they are filled with plot holes. If he does that to Star Wars, I will be a little disappointed, but I do think he is the right man for the job. For the record, the lens flares need to stay OUT of Star Wars.

Thank you for the opportunity!

He could screw it up by worrying too much about pleasing fans, cause god knows no matter what he does someones gonna complain. That and no jar jar binks type characted.

agree with jar jar binks. one of the most annoying characters in the history of film. i also think he'd screw it up if he killed off one of the principles.

Thank you for the giveaway

I think it will get screwed up if it goes off theme and down a different route not true to the 'franchise'

Ron

I would find the notion of bringing back Darth Vader more offensive to my brain than if JJ were to make Jar Jar the central character of the sequel trilogy.

It would be 100X worse than....

tumblr_inline_mmwm6zzy6l1qz4rgp.gif

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

I think only one way JJ could screw up the new Star Wars, by miscasting the main characters.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Could say lens flare light saber battles or casting anyone from his previous movies, but I will go with asking George Lucas for input.

Thanks for this!

Last edited:
Have Jar jar binks in the movie again :ohno:

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.