Group Buy: biscuitnoir & Drum18

m2207977_1.jpg

m2207977.jpg

Attachments

• after_earth.jpg
    after_earth.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Just received my copy in the mail 5 mins ago, and for those that keep your steels sealed there is a wrap around J-Card that has a spine with title. Also interesting to note that apparently this BD disc is mastered in 4-K according to the info sheet on the back. Also this release is Region Free in case anyone was wondering.

AfterEarthFS2.JPG

AfterEarthFS.JPG

Just received my copy in the mail 5 mins ago, and for those that keep your steels sealed there is a wrap around J-Card that has a spine with title. Also interesting to note that apparently this BD disc is mastered in 4-K according to the info sheet on the back. Also this release is Region Free in case anyone was wondering.

AfterEarthFS2.JPG

AfterEarthFS.JPG

What is the finish like?

Reactions: goufcustom
That kept me wondering, since previously of Sony 4K Mastered, it's excluded all special features to give all devoted space to the pictures quality, but this still have special features...

This movie was not very good, but the steel is ok. The finish is just a metallic matte finish on the outside & inside, with no title of the movie anywhere on the Steelbook, just on the card. To be honest it looked better when it was shrink wrapped.