paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 1 , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £27.00 (Amazon) - £26.99 (HMV) - £34.99 (Zavvi)

81qpehq6j-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reminder DigiPack is a limited edition and sell out often before release date
These get replaced with amaray editions once digipack stock is gone

71-ftGXAyuL._SL1343_.jpg 81qpehq6j-L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this will be available from zavvi? Did they stock seasons 1 - 3 when they were released?
Yes
Zavvi had previous digipack limited editions season 3-4 - Season 1-2 Digipack was Amazon exclusive
Season 1-4 Limited Editions are sold out
Amaray editions still available

Season 5 Limited Edition
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/marve...ason-5-limited-edition-digipack/11844742.html
£34.99

Reminder the limited editions often sell out before release date
Don't order on amazon with something else that has a later release date as by then you likely will receive the amaray

If you want to get the limited edition pre order now and don't wait till closer to release date or after

Reactions: spriggan02
Thanks! Didn't see it when I searched earlier today, thought it'd be higher up in the search results - wasn't aware zavvi had season 4 too until I saw it here.

Would've preferred to buy it from Amazon UK as zavvi shipped my season 4 digipack in a thin padded envelope and it arrived with some damage to the corners but I don't have a choice now as Amazon UK no longer ship to Australia :sweat:

@jeremycanrana

Disney + UK/Ireland
Launches March 24th

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D all 6 seasons will be available to Stream and Download on Disney + in UK/Ireland

Those waiting on Blu-ray release of Season 6
Disney + Launch in UK/Ireland likely the reason you not seen Blu-ray release yet

• Wow
Reactions: jeremycanrana
Back when they did season 1, it came out shortly after the series did. Same with 2 and 3.
But season 4 didn't come out until way after season 5 had already aired and the season 5 followed it so I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure it will come.

I still want the rest of the Netflix seasons though. Dying to own the Punisher.