Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: July 21, 2020
Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon
Price: $16.99

81E6yjZdMoL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I was waiting for another steelbook GB from @apsmith21 to top up my two that are still being held back. Really appreciate it if Airplane became a GB? Please :thumbs:

@milky - You up for this if it was?

• Friendly
Reactions: milky
I think I was waiting for another steelbook GB from @apsmith21 to top up my two that are still being held back. Really appreciate it if Airplane became a GB? Please :thumbs:

@milky - You up for this if it was?
Thanks for the tag @GeoRattray :notworthy: Love this movie, the mother of all comedies:oohyeah: It's called Flying High in Japan and I watched it so many times on TV through the '80s. My teenage years so much into movies, Jackie Chan, and Phoebe Cates:drool:
tumblr_msic04ctTh1qka6nwo2_250.gifv

Same price and release date at Amazon
Capture.JPG

Looking forward to these two fun steelbook designs in the UK - AIRPLANE and CLUELESS - hopefully priced at no more than £15.99 each.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Reactions: GeoRattray
Thanks for the tag @GeoRattray :notworthy: Love this movie, the mother of all comedies:oohyeah: It's called Flying High in Japan and I watched it so many times on TV through the '80s. My teenage years so much into movies, Jackie Chan, and Phoebe Cates:drool:
tumblr_msic04ctTh1qka6nwo2_250.gifv

Fk yeah! :joy:

1589370330125.gif

Loved this movie growing up, never gets old and looking back at it now it’s so funny that a lot of the jokes went over my head when I was a kid haha. Just like you mate I’ve only ever known it as Flying High bit still love the name and artwork for this so this is a must buy!

There is also a new range called paramount presents
17db7cd7-71c5-41ae-8db1-6a01db5c5879.__CR0,0,970,300_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg
These are not a steelbooks but might interest some members

The paramount presents range are slipcover digipack style that fold out showing original poster artwork

Airplane is one of the releases and has the new extras also on the disc

Details of that release in thread below along with the other releases also listed in the digipack forum

• Informative
Reactions: milky
Went with Best Buy, and after I took off the shrinkwrap there was a big gash under the J Card, which confuses me because the card itself looked unblemished. Thankfully, my Best Buy allowed me to swap it out for an undamaged one which I just procurred. Much happier now then I was a couple days ago!! Thank you, Best Buy for doing the right thing.

Reactions: GeoRattray