Akira (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (I've Entertainment) [Korea]

Would you like to see this artwork as a SteelBook?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 23, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova (Pre-order on June 22, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99
Group buy: hosted by Wreck (USA addresses only) Akira

201375496_4695075820507109_1171988114434309778_n.jpg

This is not a confirmed release as of yet as I've Entertainment are gauging interest first.

You'll see from the below screen shot - from their FB page here - that they're asking whether collectors would like to see the below artwork as a full slip only or as a SteelBook too, in which case the SteelBook would be released in Japan. If the SteelBook release doesn't happen, then this thread will be merged with the existing slipcover thread here.

A poll has been added to this thread and feel free to let I've Entertainment know your preference as well. The results of this poll will be shared with I've later.

Screen Shot .png

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3 and Hereticz
There's a few different sellers, but was just wondering if there was someone who remembered that "stock remaining" code?

No surprise. 3300 copies.
Yeah I'm certainly not always right but this was easy to predict with that many copies. It also didn't help that this was only available from Kimchi and had no new art.
I'm guessing this will take a very long time to sell out. Collectors want the original exclusive. I don't see over 3,000 collectors shelling out $51 plus $15-$30 in shipping costs depending on where you live for this.

Still available on Kimchi (OOS on Nova). I might pick up a copy once in-hand pics surface, provided I like the finish.

Forgot all about this! Doesn't appear to be a lot of interest in it though, so guess I'll wait for it to hit the sale.

As above, it's quite nice, but printed slipback, brushed metal gloss and border on the steel kill it for me. Looks more like a zavvi "premium", rather than an actual premium retailer release.

Glad I tracked down the previous kimchi lenti and the USA metalpack, they really are the kings here.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
I really dig that! Although agree that slim border around the art on the steel is weird... almost makes it look like a stickerbook (remember those?!) :vomit:

Reactions: samdavies
Made a group buy, for USA addresses only. closing it tomorrow evening.
hub shipping via me, not direct.

I dont normally host stuff anymore for kimchi esp if i think one can get direct, but akira sold out fast last time ... so figured this concierge service might be appreciated.
Hey @Wreck was wondering if there was any update on the status of this GB? Thanks for host!