Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230454-2.jpg

m2230454.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
This is unusual for Best Buy Canada to rush out a new SteelBook listing on the day the film is released in theaters.
They usually wait about 3 to 4 weeks. Best Buy USA listed theirs today as well but it's not yet available to pre-order.

So I really don't think this has gone live yet at Best Buy Canada. Which is even more unusual. I can't say that I have ever seen a SteelBook listing at Best Buy Canada that hasn't gone live yet. :dunno:

I didn't notice this until after 3 a.m. and it's already showing as sold out. Odd that there isn't even a place holder image.
I wonder if maybe it hasn't gone live yet. I'll keep checking about 4 times a day like always. I'm still waiting for the Iron Man SteelBook to pop up.

@JackieBoy @Shadow of Light @Leafs17 @Drum18 @Leprekon @kaw @pioupiou

Thanks @Stygian. So they can’t put up marvel up till a few months but Aladdin in release date in theatres.

Now I have to follow this so I can get a copy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and Stygian
I'm glad I read this, I saw it sold out this morning and thought I'd missed it. Which wouldn't surprise me. Because Best Buy Canada hates money, it seems, when it comes to steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
I didn't notice this until after 3 a.m. and it's already showing as sold out. Odd that there isn't even a place holder image.
I wonder if maybe it hasn't gone live yet. I'll keep checking about 4 times a day like always. I'm still waiting for the Iron Man SteelBook to pop up.

Just curious how you been finding these steelbooks lately? I did a Steelbook search and never got this just like when Endgame was listed. Seams like you have to actually type in the name of the movie and steelbook to find them. I guess since the new update it’s a mess.

Just curious how you been finding these steelbooks lately? I did a Steelbook search and never got this just like when Endgame was listed. Seams like you have to actually type in the name of the movie and steelbook to find them. I guess since the new update it’s a mess.

I always just search by entering steelbook and it brings up all video game and movie steelbooks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17