Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

m2230454-2.jpg

m2230454.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18 and Stygian
did any of you get the Disney Dent or got lucky and no flaws?

I'm pretty much done with Best Buy steelbooks now. I've had enough of ordering extra copies to get a decent copy. The MCU is over for me now. The Spider-Man Far From Home steelbook looks atrocious so I'm going to pass on that. I missed out on the 4K Doctor Strange, GOTG and Ant-Man releases so that's the end of the line for those for me. Only 1 more steelbook to grab and that will be next year. Star Wars: The Rise OF Skywalker. Since Best Buy Canada doesn't seem to sell any cheapie catalogue titles like the US get at Best Buy and FYE I don't think there will be anything else that I'll want.

• Wow
Reactions: nacthenud
Reactions: Stygian
Omg this crap. Too many headaches with these. Seems like Canada bestbuy don’t really care. You think after the amount of complaints year after year, day after day. Wish we still had the bestbuy forums so we could try and get things actually fixed.

Sorry, I haven't actually received a shipping notification as of yet.

EDIT: After checking Best Buy's site, it has been shipped, but it's coming from Mississauga and won't get here until next week. Will keep you posted since I ordered three copies.

Cheers!
Yup no email notification this time. I checked Monday night and was charged but not shipped till middle of the night.

Best Buy Canada really sucks. I missed out on GOTG, Ant-man, and Dr Strange, and no re-stock at all to this point. Best Buy USA has tons and tons of stock of the same steelbook. Then all the dents, spine slashes, and damage, and i'm getting really fed up.

Reactions: Stygian
I stopped buying bestbuy steels because of Quality Issues and it's just stressful.

I only order on exceptions when the steel is really Special (A Quiet Place, Dumbo) ... didn't open my Dumbos yet so I don't know what is hidden under the J-Card,
but sealed they look perfect. Worried to open them though...

I had ordered Aladdin and Frozen but after thinking about it I Cancelled them.

I stopped buying bestbuy steels because of Quality Issues and it's just stressful.

I only order on exceptions when the steel is really Special (A Quiet Place, Dumbo) ... didn't open my Dumbos yet so I don't know what is hidden under the J-Card,

Yep. I'm done also.

Reactions: Actarus

Yea me too pretty much. I had ordered JW3 but now i'm gonna return it because it's not worth that price plus I'm getting the US one with mini. I'm happy to support Sunrise now though. Hopefully they can release more steelbooks.

Reactions: Stygian and Actarus