Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 13, 2015
PRICE: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
ORDER: BestBuy.com

786936847536.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's usually enough interest, so I will likely create a GB when I dig myself out of the Mondo steels

Thanks for the tag Franky :thumbs:
@apsmith21 No lie about digging yourself out of those Mondo Steels! :OMG: :wacky: The other day I watched that HDN Mondo Intro video you have on your profile page, that's insane... but you're fu**ing AWESOME for all your hard work my friend! THANKS! It's much appreciated! :notworthy: :thumbs: :cool:

Reactions: apsmith21
The Question is...What if it's not an actual slipcover, just the lenticular card on the amaray like how it is with Home..? I really really hope Home was just a weird exceptional case. Otherwise I may have to burn down Best Buy on the release day :oohyeah:

The Question is...What if it's not an actual slipcover, just the lenticular card on the amaray like how it is with Home..? I really really hope Home was just a weird exceptional case. Otherwise I may have to burn down Best Buy on the release day :oohyeah:

Home isn't a Disney release. This will definitely be a lenticular slipcover, just like Best Buy's exclusive for Sleeping Beauty.

Both Sleeping Beauty & Big Hero's lenti's were fantastic additions to any disney collector of slips, If this looks as good as the pic this will also be a truly great addition as well as the upcoming Cinderella.
This is one anticipated release for myself, I can't wait..........:ohno::ohno:

Both Sleeping Beauty & Big Hero's lenti's were fantastic additions to any disney collector of slips, If this looks as good as the pic this will also be a truly great addition as well as the upcoming Cinderella.
This is one anticipated release for myself, I can't wait..........:ohno::ohno:
I have them both and I love Disney slips so I can objectively say they are not good lenticulars at all. I'm hoping they step up their game for this one though.

Thanks for the tag apsmith21 my friend appreciate it will try to join in if I have enough funds available after all my GB orders finish hopefully and if still available.

thank you...