Aladdin & the King of Thieves / Return of Jafar (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Disney Movie Club Excl.) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Jan. 05, 2016
PRICE: $28.99
ORDER: Disney Movie Club (may need to be a member to view page)

1302490_1302491.jpg

RELEASE DATE: Jan. 05, 2016
PRICE: $28.99
ORDER: Disney Movie Club (may need to be a member to view page)

View attachment 193486
:OMG: I DEFINITELY need to get this for Alyssa! :drool: Do you have any idea how many HUSBAND or as I'd like to call them "Booty Points" I will earn from this bluray! :hungry: :D Her birthday is in February so I have plenty of time to become a member and pre-order this! :woot:

@tridon THANKS Ken! :notworthy: :p

:OMG: I DEFINITELY need to get this for Alyssa! :drool: Do you have any idea how many HUSBAND or as I'd like to call them "Booty Points" I will earn from this bluray! :hungry: :D Her birthday is in February so I have plenty of time to become a member and pre-order this! :woot:

@tridon THANKS Ken! :notworthy: :p

I'm a member, bud, so if you don't want to become a member, I can grab one for you. :thumbs:

And don't worry... I won't tell Alyssa that I helped you. You can keep all the booty points. :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm a member, bud, so if you don't want to become a member, I can grab one for you. :thumbs:

And don't worry... I won't tell Alyssa that I helped you. You can keep all the booty points. :LOL:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Those are MY booty Points! :hungry:
n02K6.gif
:naughty: :D
@tridon And Hell Yeah! Thanks Ken! :notworthy: :drool: :cool:

tumblr_lu9wab8nrV1r0ojhto1_500.gif

This Edition is a MUST-HAVE pity it's not available over here & is an exclusive to the movie club :banghead:....I need to get my hands on this one though :dunno:

...Isn't King of Thieves the 3rd movie and Return of Jafar the 2nd?
Odd that they would feature the titles in the wrong order.

...Isn't King of Thieves the 3rd movie and Return of Jafar the 2nd?
Odd that they would feature the titles in the wrong order.

Yup. I thought it was weird, too. I guess they just wanted to have 'Aladdin' as the first word on the set.

If memory serves correct, Robin Williams wasn't the Genie in Return of Jafar, but he did return for Thieves. Maybe that's another reason why they put it first.

There is no way this is getting pressed only for Disney Movie Club. It's an embargo .. ie. it'll be available exclusively first through DMC ...3-6 months later it'll be elsewhere. ;)

Oh, that's right! I totally forgot about that. I think the Genie in the show was voiced by the same guy who did Return of Jafar.

I thank it's Dan 'Homer Simpson' Castellaneta who does the voice for Return of Jafar / TV show

Reactions: tridon
There is no way this is getting pressed only for Disney Movie Club. It's an embargo .. ie. it'll be available exclusively first through DMC ...3-6 months later it'll be elsewhere. ;)

Hard to say, man. They have about eight classic films or so that are exclusive on Blu-ray through the DMC and they've been like that for over a year. Being that this is Aladdin, though, I'm sure you're probably right.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hard to say, man. They have about eight classic films or so that are exclusive on Blu-ray through the DMC and they've been like that for over a year. Being that this is Aladdin, though, I'm sure you're probably right.
101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure was a DMC Exclusive, now I've seen them sold at Walmart and Best Buy stores ;) So I hope the same happens to this release! :thumbs: