Album you're listening to???

the pleasure p album is good!!!i didnt really clock on that he was from pretty ricky

yeah ill get it then at first he wasnt with them he was solo then he floped hard locally i heard his song it wasnt all that did the pretty ricky thing both cd's where gogd then now he solo agian thjose guys are beggin poeple to come ot there shows on myspace now

Last album I listened to was Relapse. I wanna get the Blackout 2. Recently got Aventura's latest/last album. (doubt anyone here knows them) LOL

Oh trust me, I know Aventura ...

Blackout 2 isnt so great,(1 is better) get the UGK album instead.

yeah ill get it then at first he wasnt with them he was solo then he floped hard locally i heard his song it wasnt all that did the pretty ricky thing both cd's where gogd then now he solo agian thjose guys are beggin poeple to come ot there shows on myspace now

Yeah pretty ricky where a good group. But yeah check out Pleasure P's album i think you will like it, any other albums you into at the momment.

haha. I'm surprised you know who they are

C'mon man, I'm married to a mexican ;) Infact, I bought Her and her sister tickets to go see them last time in Austin .... although I dont kow what the heck they are saying ...they do go hard.

C'mon man, I'm married to a mexican ;) Infact, I bought Her and her sister tickets to go see them last time in Austin .... although I dont kow what the heck they are saying ...they do go hard.

Haha. That was my guess when you said you knew of them. Yeah, I think they only have a few in english or spanglish. Maybe 2 or 3 LOL

Haha. That was my guess when you said you knew of them. Yeah, I think they only have a few in english or spanglish. Maybe 2 or 3 LOL

I like to dance to Suavemente or whtever the heck ... other than that, I need some practice. :p

Ace Hood? Are you serious? .... Hmmmm have to check some out, from his radio stuff I thuoght he was kinda whack ... I wont dismiss him yet tho.

I been listening to alot of UGK lately.

Ace Hood? Are you serious? .... Hmmmm have to check some out, from his radio stuff I thuoght he was kinda whack ... I wont dismiss him yet tho.

I been listening to alot of UGK lately.

well his first cd was good did you hear that cashflow was a hot song to me for a debut song it was everywhere.he got my boy ross through the cd to get him over out of 10 solid 8.5 cd.