Alien 1-6 Collection (Blu-ray Special Edition with Egg Figure) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 31, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €249.99 199.99

81DeiMMHDVL._SL1500_.jpg

71bBF77ZcgL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing pics, thanks so much:thumbs:
Looks like a quite big egg though, thought it will be smaller...

How do you like it?

Amazing pics, thanks so much:thumbs:
Looks like a quite big egg though, thought it will be smaller...

How do you like it?

Thanks @afiaf. Honestly it should have been better but I still like it. I'm biased towards anything Alien anyway but overall I'm happy to have it in my collection. The facehugger is really well done but the egg itself is too glossy and lacking detail - especially when compared with the mock design of it showing the egg with more of a matte finish and much more detail. Overall it fits well in my glass cabinet and looks great with the rest of my Alien editions but I do think for the price it could have been a little better. Cheers.

Thanks @afiaf. Honestly it should have been better but I still like it. I'm biased towards anything Alien anyway but overall I'm happy to have it in my collection. The facehugger is really well done but the egg itself is too glossy and lacking detail - especially when compared with the mock design of it showing the egg with more of a matte finish and much more detail. Overall it fits well in my glass cabinet and looks great with the rest of my Alien editions but I do think for the price it could have been a little better. Cheers.

Thanks mate:thumbs:

After a year of waiting for this and the apes amazon are saying they will not ship to australia, yes this is the case when ordering new items but this was ordered prior to these changes and had no issues with other orders prior. These where probably the last of my old pre orders prior to these changes. And its been a yr wait now they mess me around.
They even have taken money from my account but refuse to send.